Whats on Your xmas List.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dust

n00b
What is on everyones christmas list this year? I'm not sure yet on mine and i was wondering what everyone else has on their list so i could get some ideas. I dont just want the regular cards of money i want to actualy have a list. I know every 1 is going to want comp parts so tell me those and your like other electronics. xbox 360 ipod ps3 ect ect.

SO!?! whats on your list this year tell us.
bump

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Mod Edit - Hope all you guys had a Merry Christmas and got what you wanted from your lists.....:cool:

Cheers - B.B.S.

Between family and me buying myself stuff i have

E6300 Conroe
Core2duo Mobo, dunno which yet.
1gb ddr2 800 (maybe two)
7600gt (might upgrade to a 7900gs or gt, whatevers on sale)
500-600w good brand psu

Depending on how much cash i have at the time, i might get a new case and dvd rom and just build a whole new computer.

Finished my rig a few months ago, so nothing left hardware wise.

The only thing on my list this year?........... My new G35 Coupe. :D

AMD RULES said:
2. Microsoft Zune (Black)

I quote, from the review they read on the radio

"The Microsoft Zune is like Microsoft Bob, but more embarassing."

Why would you want one of those things? They are COMPLETE junk.

To the OP: Theres already a christmas list thread on here somewhere..

I think it was in General Mayhem though..

Pretty much nothing, maybe just a few cheap toys for my computer and a game or two. The big money will be going to getting my bro a new computer, I'm thinking he'll be getting some kind of socket AM2 mobo with a 3700+ or more, and like a GeForce 7600 and also a new PSU. Who knows what he's actually getting, cause there's always price drops. His birthday is next summer, so that will be DX10 time! Next fall is for me, since that's my birthday. Next christmas... who knows. Maybe G90's :eek:

Evga 8800GTX
Core 2 Duo E6600
G. Skill DDR2 PC6400 (HZ)
Asus P5W-DH

that completes the new rig...

and then...

400.00 more bucks for my Westinghouse 37"
A new digital camera Sony DSC-N1 (with underwater case for my vacation next year!, lol)
Xbox 360 / Gears of War / Tiger Woods 07 / NHL 07

yeah.. i better just stop there. :D

Highly overclockable mATX Core 2 Duo board.

I wonder if I'll get a lump of coal instead....

I'm getting a Threedom Pass so I can ski all winter.

But in a world where I could get way more than that, I'd like to get a complete new rig. The one I am on now is so terrible I'd rather not talk about it. I just have to save up a bunch of money I suppose.

I am happy with my system for the time being. Instead of buying computer parts for myself this year I plan on picking up a new pair of skis.

a pair of 19" LCD's. I'd get bigger ones, but my graphics (x800gt) won't really push that many pixels.

On second thought...
8800gts and a pair of 24 in ch lcd's! :D

I'm not planning on overhauling my PC until late 2007. But till then, a small upgrade to play a bit more games:

1) ATI x850XT AGP
2) If I can't get number one, then a nVidia 6600GT AGP would be nice as well

Just built a new x1950pro CF setup, check the sig. Need an X-Fi, a new joystick, and a new keyboard. G15 would be nice.

the c2d build mentioned in my sig, an xbox 360 w/ gears of war, and a reunion tours of ac/dc, rage against the machine, and rush should cover it for me :D.

maverick777 said:
Finished my rig a few months ago, so nothing left hardware wise.

The only thing on my list this year?........... My new G35 Coupe. :D
\

G35s are soo sexy

anyway the only thing on my list is a 66' mustang coupe down the road from my house =)
and maybe a NEW PAINTBALL GUNNNNNN

Car tune up, and a xbox 360 w/1-year live and GOW. Then the outrageous cost of a new mattress to make the wifey happy

Riddlinkidstoner said:
My Xmas list has one item.

37" HDTV for my room :D
Me too. Only its for my Apt.

Then I need a new Ipod for my car too :(

and some more games for my Wii.

But I already bought a Car (ouch) and the Wii this year. I might be spent.

well I know that no one is going to get me anything computer related so I'll prolly have to buy it myself but oh well here's the list:

1. Tacens Valeo 460 PSU - that's most likely..
2. decent 32" LCD TV - prolly not for the xmas, but sometime next year..
3. Xbox360 - sometime after the TV..

Looks like I'm getting a Wii for christmas actually, with Red Steel, and maybe a couple other games but I don't know exactly.

61" HDTV - Oh, Got that already
XBOX360 with GOW and Live--Uhh Got that already too....
Hmmmmm
World Peace?

CopyThat said:
61" HDTV - Oh, Got that already
XBOX360 with GOW and Live--Uhh Got that already too....
Hmmmmm
World Peace?

We have the new Ms. America (Geek Edition)

I'm getting a Columbia Winter Coat + Coal

Since this General Hardware, this thread is about that, computer hardware and electronics, not your general Xmas wish list....please keep it on topic or the thread will be closed.

A needed upgrade on the drives in my server:
HighPoint RocketRAID 2220
4x WD5000YS (RAID5-ing)

and a bigger raptor for my main box

Money, which I will use to by [H]ardware...
Specifically, I asked for a 500GB Western Digital MyBook USB 2.0 hard drive because I need something to back up my RAID0 array onto in case it decides to crap out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back