What is the more stable and realiable ASUS MB for i7 4790K ?

eddejr

n00b
Hello Everyone. nice to meet you. :)

I know it is to boring hear I asking this, but I live in an country that we don't have so much information about technology, so... I would appreciate so much for your help.

I had a computer with 2600k and Intel dz69bc motherboard and OMG, I went crazy with this motherboard, soooo many fails , crashs and finally the computer dead. so...

I decided build a new one.

Please, I would like to know which models or which model the ASUS motherboard is more stable and reliable to use the i7 4790K. With a good building is with good components. With less ISSUES on BIOS.

I will use the motherboard to work with audio production and 3D ( I have external audio interface and AMD video card ). So, and I need a motherboard that does not happen crashes or instability. What models of ASUS has fewer reports of problems Rebot and instability?

Of course, I can't buy the ASUS WS ( workstantion one, so don't need to mention this one :)

Thank you all in advance.

Last edited:
Sounds like a Sabertooth model (mark 1 or mark 2) would be a good choice. By this point any bios issues will have been addressed so they should be pretty good boards with the latest bios.

Gigabite Z87/Z97 OC/SOC, absolutely fabulous ratio price/quality and incredible stable overclockers (from moderate to extreme)
I would stay away for all EVGA (JUST on Haswell, otherwise are making wonderful mobos)

Back