What Brand 3080 in HP Omen Pre-built?

Nirad9er

2[H]4U
I had a family member grab me an HP Omen with a RTX 3080 from microcenter. (My brother grabbed one too) I'll be grabbing it from them in a few days but I was curious if anyone know what brand 3080 came in it. I know it's not a founders edition but wasn't sure off hand.

https://www.microcenter.com/product/630675/hp-omen-30l-gaming-computer

We'll be pulling the 3080s out and replacing with our 1080Ti's to sell so if anyone is interested let me know.

Thanks

i dont recognize it, could be custom for HP. also, when did they start making normal towers again?! they look like voodoo systems again...

Usually, what you get in prebuilts like this is a nominally unbranded one, sometimes with a BIOS image that indicates which OEM it comes from.

If I had to guess who actually makes it, I'd guess that it's PNY or whatever factory makes their cards.

Usually, what you get in prebuilts like this is a nominally unbranded one, sometimes with a BIOS image that indicates which OEM it comes from.

If I had to guess who actually makes it, I'd guess that it's PNY or whatever factory makes their cards.
Will I be able to get a water block for it?

historically, the nv cards for HP that i have seen are made by PNY.

pull the cooler and compare to that PNY, 'bout all you can do. if its a match, order it up.

Back