What are you nerds playing this weekend?

Flipping between BG3, my new favorite FPS multiplayer game Isonzo and I discovered Wolfenstein Enemy Territory multiplayer is still going strong and will play some of it. If you want to check it out get the ETLegacy version.

ETLegacy webpage ET: Legacy Version 2.81.1 is out!

About ET: Legacy​

Welcome to ET: Legacy, an open source project that aims to create a fully compatible client and server for the popular online FPS game Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory - whose gameplay is still considered unmatched by many, despite its great age.

We consider ourselves as an international community of developers and users keeping Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory alive and up to date. Our development is a collaborative effort done in an open, transparent and friendly manner.
Anyone is welcome to join our efforts!

I'm planning to play AC Odyssey, Cyberpunk, and Red Dead Redemption 2....

- And good lawd, RDR2 looks CRAZY GOOD thanks to my recent upgrades!!

(Also, some GD but that's every weekend for the past decade sooo)

Will mop up Trepang2 this weekend. I don't like it but its a shooter and its installed. Means finishing it is obligatory.
Might also play COD, SF6 and some other games like Avatar to do the sides.

About the only thing I can while waiting on new GPU...the free idle game Cell to Singularity.

Marvel's Midnight Suns. Game is addictive and well done. Story is a bit samey considering I just finished Diablo IV.
If you want to indulge you can by buying the humble choice bundle and keeping the game forever after you cancel the sub.

100 hours in Wartales character are on the Brink of level 10 just got the ability to mine the gold ore for level 11 gear might be able to equip it at level 10.
I played Ready or Not instead

Last edited:
1706893625993.png

https://www.pcgamesn.com/best-tower-defense-games-pc
or good ol' plant vs zombies

Anyone know of any good tower defense games for the PC?
I was never a huge fan of the genre, but I really liked the Anomaly series (at least the first two). It is actually tower offense, though, not tower defense, which is probably why I liked it. The last game is more of a traditional tower defense game, but I have not played it.

View: https://store.steampowered.com/app/91200/Anomaly_Warzone_Earth/

View: https://store.steampowered.com/app/252170/Anomaly_Warzone_Earth_Mobile_Campaign

View: https://store.steampowered.com/app/251530/Anomaly_Korea/

View: https://store.steampowered.com/app/236730/Anomaly_2/

View: https://store.steampowered.com/app/294750/Anomaly_Defenders/

Played a little of everything, but nothing has blown me away not that I expected to.

Far Cry 5 - I wish their was an option for more realistic damage. Ubisoft loves their bullet sponge enemies, and I get annoyed emptying a mag in someone's face only for them to still be standing. Supposedly with magic bullets you can do more damage, but not sure I will get that far.

Bf2042 - posted thoughts in the BF2042 thread, but just underwhelming. The potential with portal was there, but so many other things just a let down. No regrets on skipping it or the other BF games since BF4. I miss my custom clan servers like pistols only, gun game, select weapons only, etc. Game is still missing some stuff that mods addressed like balanced teams, or limiting snipers.

New World - Fine, but haven't dug much into it. Got it for free so no win or loss there

The Finals - Not for me. I would love a 32 vs 32 with destructable environment, but battle royale games and small teams did little for me. I was also never someone who embraced the Titan Fall style of movement. It always felt more geared to controllers to me

Biggest problem is I have been grabbing games for years so trying to figure out what I want to play.

Started playing We happy few.

So far i kind of like it. It has some weird kind of whhy would you do that design ideas. The biggest issue with it is the muddy graphics and the absolutely atrocious popin...i mean watch objects go from low poly to high poly when you are 3 feet away.

Stumbled upon a CnC group on FB.
Reinstalled RA2/Yuri's Revenge and Generals. Been playing a bit of Yuri's Revenge. What an awesome game. I'm upset I seem to have deleted the hundreds of fan made maps and maps I myself made for the game.

Been playing a bunch of BF2042 solo matches just to unlock some of the equipment.

Messing around with Stable Diffusion on the side.

about 15 hours into Kings Bounty 2 , fun game so far......
very good graphics, story/writing is interesting.. combat is turn
based, which I enjoy....

Cyberpunk 2077 - Finished DLC, what a rollercoaster of emotions. Finishing up DLC side content and continue with main story. This game is fantastic...
Sweet I can't wait to play it. I don't have the add on but only the original

Seems like the older I get, the less time I have for gaming. 5 years ago.... I played non-stop, single player, MP, rolling solo or with my friends.

Kids, work, bills, wife, life ETC. put my gaming on the back burner....

That being said... Decided to enjoy myself and for the last few weeks, been trying to put a dent in my amazingly huge back log....

Started rolling BG3 as I love D&D, since NWN back in the day. So far, I am 12 hours in and Loving it!

Also, trying to get through Dying Light 2, the last 2 Doom games, Rage 2, Starfield, Hogwarts, and a few others.

When I'm done with my 12 hour stretch in the ER, and the wife and kids are happy.... I sit back and enjoy the ride!:)

This.

Andddd, just bought the new Ratchet & Clank for full price on Steam (which I NEVER do). But, I have fond memories of the PS2 games and I'm way overdue for some "youthful joy"

Oh, also gonna try a fresh playthrough of AC Odyssey on the upgraded rig..

- My Xbox controller might actually go through some AA's this weekend
How many hours was your first playthrough of AC Odysey? It took me 20 hours to quit entirely 😂

Seems like the older I get, the less time I have for gaming. 5 years ago.... I played non-stop, single player, MP, rolling solo or with my friends.

Kids, work, bills, wife, life ETC. put my gaming on the back burner....

That being said... Decided to enjoy myself and for the last few weeks, been trying to put a dent in my amazingly huge back log....

Started rolling BG3 as I love D&D, since NWN back in the day. So far, I am 12 hours in and Loving it!

Also, trying to get through Dying Light 2, the last 2 Doom games, Rage 2, Starfield, Hogwarts, and a few others.

When I'm done with my 12 hour stretch in the ER, and the wife and kids are happy.... I sit back and enjoy the ride!:)
Rage 2..lol I'm in the same boat as you I don't waste time on games that aren't good lol

Back