What are you nerds playing this weekend?

Warzone 2, new map. Finally, got my ps5 in a place where I can play 120fps with the astro a50s. Although I am building a new rig, gpu is only remaining part.

Rusted Moss. Pretty fun indie title. Platformer, movement shooter, pixel graphics but nice looking. And finally started playing BG3.

Bought the Forza 5 expansion packs on sale, been having a ton of fun with those... will probably get back into some Hardcore mode MWIII when Season 1 battlepass starts Wednesday.

IMG_20231215_094642042.jpg

Thank God I have some more vacation at the start of the year along with the 24th off.

Reactions: t1k
like this
Taking a break from the Borderlands franchise and playing The Crew, since I've never played it before and I can't refund it.

Dave the Diver. It shouldn't be a game I enjoy, but damned if I am not having a riot. Still unsure what I am doing is right, but plowing through the sticky mass of minigames.

Immortals of Aveum
Trepang2
MK1
COD MW3 MP
Going to try out Saints Row and Midnight Suns as well
Also might indulge a bit in Starfield NG+ or just go back to OG game and mop up the sides

War Tales I'm level 8 finally took me around 65 hours game frustrating because your gold in drained almost the entire game I just opened up 3 fast travel routes. I spent most of the night in this swamp area but ran out of medicine for poison so I went back to make some more potions. I got a really good weapon in one of the Tombs. At level 9 I can equip Rim Stone weapons so I'm making those already. Alchemist can make the Rimstone ore.

lies of P mainly. might finally start cyberpunk 2077. never played and snagged it on the epic store with 33% stack coupon

Halo Master Chief Collection
Started with Halo Reach

I barely remember playing Halo 2 when it came out and getting lost in a city. Haven't played any of them since....mostly because I do not have an Xbox.

Thanks Ur_Mom, I didn't know there was a revival of NOLF. I loved those games back in the day. I'm grabbing them.

I'm currently playing through BG3 and for multiplayer I'm loving Isonzo. It reminds me of BF1942 and BF2 and Call of Duty World at WAR merged into one game. I preferred the slower paced game play of the original Battlefields and the bolt action multiplayer mayhem of World at War. Isonzo doesn't have vehicles from what I've seen so far but I'm still loving the slower paced game play and bolt action rifles.

Making my way through Doom: Eternal. It's a weird game. I can't tell if I'm still near the beginning of the game, or if I'm in the middle of the game, or even if I'm near the end of the game. There's just no sense of structure. I know it takes a ton of hard drive space for some reason so I'm beating it will give me an excuse to uninstall it and never touch it again.

Starfield. Found all of the Snow Globes and am now going after magazines. Am also working on the visit every system Steam achievement.

Cyberpunk & Grim Dawn - like every weekend lately....

BUT, I'm gonna spice it up and give The Finals a whirl.

+ Maybe reinstall Warhammer 40K: Inquisitor Martyr

Ghostwire Tokyo but it is really boring af game. I don't know why I keep listening to people on the internet.

I'm giving up on Borderlands 3.
I'm about to start playing Afterfall InSanity - Dirty Arena Edition, which is a backlog game I've never played or remember buying for that matter.

I'm giving up on Borderlands 3.
I'm about to start playing Afterfall InSanity - Dirty Arena Edition, which is a backlog game I've never played or remember buying for that matter.
That game is hot garbage, a shitty Killing Floor knockoff w/o the zombies.
Playing Agents of Mayhem, which is another backlog - don't remember buying game.

Cyberpunk & Grim Dawn - like every weekend lately....

This.

Andddd, just bought the new Ratchet & Clank for full price on Steam (which I NEVER do). But, I have fond memories of the PS2 games and I'm way overdue for some "youthful joy"

Oh, also gonna try a fresh playthrough of AC Odyssey on the upgraded rig..

- My Xbox controller might actually go through some AA's this weekend

GTA V PS5 edition. This game feels so much more brutal than most games I've played in a long time. Trevor is absolutely nuts. Still, didn't expect him to let go that guy after torturing him (the mission I just finished, so it's fresh in my mind).

Back