What are you nerds playing this weekend?

I downloaded a free game over the weekend called 0 A.D. Originally to be a mod for AoE 2 and later became a stand alone free to play game. Open resource. Still in development after all these years. Anyhow.. I been playing it. Fun if you like games like AoE2.

Not the weekend, in fact it is the middle of the week, and I am playing Nioh. Have both Nioh and Horizon Zero Dawn, but Nioh is taking most my play time. The game is just too cool. Best combat ever, 60fps sweetness, love the samurai setting. Sometimes I wish it had a ninja dog mode. It gets gruelingly difficult, and that is my only complaint about it.

I took Friday off, wife is working this weekend.

Will definitely be playing a ton of ME:A

Next on the docket is Nier Automata, which is a genre I've never really played.

Hopefully by the time that's done, BotW will be running smoothly on CEMU.

Zelda and Nier have completely absorbed me. I probably won't play anything else for a bit.

Haven't been able to put down Andromeda much and about 42 hours in now. Will definitely continue with that until it's done.

I wanted to start on the Drak Souls 3 DLC now thats its all said and done but lost my save so I started a new one, Hottie chick Pole-lancer. Hoping there's still people around to play the basegame with.

How was it, I hear II is a real slog.

Not as terrible as I thought it would be. Combat is very simple compared to Da:O and you basically playthrough the same dungeon/map over and over again.

But the story was interesting, and the final battle was cool.

Hyperdimension Neptunia Rebirth 1

I never appreciated how cliched RPG in general is until I played this...

Caution: not for Anime haters, and not for those who treats their fourth wall as divine (example quotation: "Huh? The BGM stopped...?"), since the characters basically acknowledges that they are in a game.

not for those who treats their fourth wall as divine
I really like those, as long it's done tastefully and not overused. :) What's a BGM?

I'm planning to do some more sweet, sweet experimentation in BF1 multiplayer this weekend.

I really like those, as long it's done tastefully and not overused. :) What's a BGM?

I'm planning to do some more sweet, sweet experimentation in BF1 multiplayer this weekend.
BackGround Music

It's abbreviated like this more commonly in Japanese development-led games.

40% off so time was right to buy. Have only played a bit of the tutorial so can't comment on the game just yet. Looks good though. MOO in RT instead of TB.

Vlan tomorrow with the Fragging Frogs so probably UT2004, Dino DDay, Golf with friends, some BF4, Killing Floor 2 and many more I'm sure.

Player Uknown Battlegrounds and Escape from Tarkov. I may also play some ME:Andromeda.

More Darkest Dungeon, woulda been nice if somebody had warned me they basically made a new Wizardry game like a year ago.

Gonna install the used 1080 I just picked up, install my Corsair H75/Kraken G10 on it, and play some Unigine Heaven while overclocking the piss out of it.

How was it, I hear II is a real slog.

Dragon Age 2 was actually fairly fun to play... after waiting ~2 years to play it. I got DA2 when it first came out and couldn't play it at all - the DA:O was too strong in my mind, and DA2 was too different from it to enjoy at the time. After 2 years though, I played it in anticipation of Inquisition coming out, and I was able to enjoy it then. Still not as good as DA:O. Inquisition was * ALMOST * as good as DA:O though, and I THOROUGHLY enjoyed that game.

Oh, and I'm currently into Mass Effect: Andromeda (a GOOD game) after having beaten all 5 principal endings of NieR: Automata (an EXCELLENT AND POTENTIALLY GOTY game).

One thing about ME:A that makes no sense to me... In the original Mass Effect trilogy, travel between star systems was faciliatated by Mass Effect relays, and at the end of ME3, the Mass Relays are destroyed, and the endings even state that it took a very LONG time before interstellar travel was possible again. In ME:A you zip between star systems like it ain't no thang despite there being no Relays.... How??

One thing about ME:A that makes no sense to me... In the original Mass Effect trilogy, travel between star systems was faciliatated by Mass Effect relays, and at the end of ME3, the Mass Relays are destroyed, and the endings even state that it took a very LONG time before interstellar travel was possible again. In ME:A you zip between star systems like it ain't no thang despite there being no Relays.... How??

as I recall at some point the ship had its own internal relay built in

Still having a challenging blast with Nioh. Been a while since I have been this into a game! Also downloaded the free demo for Nier Automata. Played it a little, but I am not done with Nioh yet

Played a hell of a lot of NieR:Automata...finished routes B and C...still need to go back and finish some of the side quests, and get all the endings.

You're almost there! You can use the Chapter Select to replay the final chapter, select the OTHER character, and that will unlock the last 2 endings for you (without having to play entirely through the whole thing again, unless you want to of course).

As far as newest (for me anyway) goes I'm still playing 0 A.D. a lot. It is free too so can't beat that. There is a Viking mod for it I believe and I need to get that and try it out as well. Just been too lazy so far.

More Zelda. Possibly more Nier. And of course... Super Work Around the House Champion Edition with the Rebuild the Front Porch DLC!!!!!!! I've been waiting quite a while for this to get released. Last year it was New Deck Builder Ultra.

More Zelda. Possibly more Nier. And of course... Super Work Around the House Champion Edition with the Rebuild the Front Porch DLC!!!!!!! I've been waiting quite a while for this to get released. Last year it was New Deck Builder Ultra.
Being an Adult, the deluxe gold never-expiring season pass edition!

Back