What are you nerds playing this weekend?

Mario Maker, and to be honest, it's already kind of shitty. Probably going on Ebay Monday morning.

Probably Fantastic Contraption and Cursed Treasure since my 980 Ti is still in the mail and I have no dGPU. :/

I'm on a bit of an Elder Scrolls kick. It will probably be mostly Skyrim with a little ESO on the side.

Now that I'm finally done with the Witcher 3, Assassin's Creed Unity is next on my list. I've had the game since launch and I've struggled to get into it. I've started and dropped it after a few hours several times. Hopefully it'll finally be compelling. I liked the other games, but I think I've finally hit a wall.

Tossed Q3A on several machines last night. Tweaked the config to perfection. Waltzed through all the SP to warm up. Going to introduce the kids soon.

Beat Until Dawn before dawn this morning and am getting deep into MGS V.

Hell of a game.

Well for this week I have some stuff to play...

FCZxD9G.jpg

Forza Motorsport 6, all day every day :D.

Might squeeze some Destiny: TTK on PS4 in there.

Forza 6
Taken King
Until Dawn
Gears Ultimate Edition
Mad Max (PC)
Witcher 3

I don't even know why I have a PC anymore.

Destiny Taken King
LoU
and some Shadow of Mordor

Told myself to get through all my backlogs before I purchase anymore games...aye!

Quake 3 Arena
Shovel Knight Plague Knight Expansion
Bayonetta 2 (this will be the third play but what can I say... It's fun especially as a break from other games)
Maybe a little bit of Remember Me. Finally got around to playing it, but not sure if I like it or not yet. I definitely like the setting, and the world is great, but not totally thrilled with the fighting mechanic (at least not yet)

Diablo 3 - it seems that it's finally worth playing! I haven't played since I found out there was nothing to do at 60 immediately after release.

I'm still lagging behind everyone, spending tons of hours on Witcher 3. I could get so lost in the atmosphere. It's so live, grass, wind, people. Almost feels real sometimes. I do want to move on and play MGSV and Mad Max.

Almost feels real sometimes.

Speaking of that, I woke up in the middle of the night the other night. Couldn't sleep, but was kind of still half asleep. Wandered over to my game PC and played GTAV a little bit. There was a fan blowing on me, the temperature was just right, it was night-time in the game, and with my half-asleepedness it felt more than a little real cruising around.

It's happened to me before with other games in just the right settings. Was fun. :D

I'm still lagging behind everyone, spending tons of hours on Witcher 3. I could get so lost in the atmosphere. It's so live, grass, wind, people. Almost feels real sometimes. I do want to move on and play MGSV and Mad Max.

take off the VR headset :p

Speaking of that, I woke up in the middle of the night the other night. Couldn't sleep, but was kind of still half asleep. Wandered over to my game PC and played GTAV a little bit. There was a fan blowing on me, the temperature was just right, it was night-time in the game, and with my half-asleepedness it felt more than a little real cruising around.

It's happened to me before with other games in just the right settings. Was fun. :D

I think that is why Tiger Woods took ambien before well, you know...

Ambien's a hell of a drug. :D

(Actually I know people who are prescribed it, and while I haven't seen anything quite as crazy as in the news on occasion, weird things do tend to happen.)

Probably play:

The Sims 4
Mad Max
ESO
The Movies (Pretty old game most have never heard of but it's fun for me)

Maybe dabble in a few online games and keep practicing driving on my wheel and pedal setup some more....

mostly BF4 but later tonight i'll play something i haven't played in a long while. not sure what exactly but i'm feeling a little nostalgic. maybe TF2 or CSGO. pumpkin beer to drink, it's that time of year and i love this shit.

playing Tomb Raider and some Rocket League. Might throw in some Diablo 3 as well.

Is Monday :/ and looking forward for weekend already :D
Start my Saturday with early morning coffee and wow

Destiny on XBONE. I'll get back to the PS4 version after I hunt down some achievements. The XBONE version is definitely worse graphically than the PS4 version, but the controls feel better on the XBONE.

Still playing Witcher 3. I wanna play MGSV and also maybe Borderlands PreSequel

Back