What are you nerds playing this weekend?

MGS4 was a fantastic game. i got about a quarter way into a second playthrough and stopped, but now just talking about it makes me want to start a fresh game again.

MGS4 was a fantastic game. i got about a quarter way into a second playthrough and stopped, but now just talking about it makes me want to start a fresh game again.

ya the first third of the game was kick ass. then they started drifting way over into crazy Japanese story line territory. though I still had a lot of fun.

I think it's finally time for me to play through the latest DeusEx.

Super Mario U and I started playing Marvel Puzzle quest but I guess its P2W scam so that sucks.

Trying out a new build in Path of Exile, so I'll be spending my weekend leveling this character.

battlefield-4-logo.jpg

dark-souls-logo.jpg

SM3DWorld.jpg

gamelogo.png

Playing through Bioshock 2 for this first time. Love love loving it so far. Focusing on the drill and having a blast. I look forward to playing Infinite next.

Bit of Skyrim and some messing around with my Dwarf guardian in LOTRO (which I haven't played in years but as I'm reading Lord of the Rings again I felt the need to run around Eriador again).

Another God Blessed weekend is upon us.
I ordered Persona 4 Golden PS Vita and expect to be playing quite a bit of that if time permits.
Also I want to crank up Shenmue on the DC and eat cheesy poofs until I pass out.

BF4 and scotch whisky tonight. maybe a little more BF4 tomorrow. beer and wings on sunday. GO HAWKS! *please Percy don't be made of glass.

More persona 4 for me, spent my PS4 money on car repairs. Stupid B5.5.

Cod ghosts on my 360, and Ive been meaning to try Smite.
LoL was a fun non-fps diversion, but I'm looking for something different.

Back