What a n00b

I think my biggest suprise I saw in Alaska (being from Texas) was seeing all the houses with grass growing on the roof :D

Second biggest was all the less then 10 year old Subarus sitting in peoples yards that were completely rusted out....etc. etc.


WHERE were you at in Alaska to see grass growing on roofs and complete rusted out new Subarus???
 
Fairbanks is the real arm pit, in my opinion. Some cool experiments, college students, a neat museum ...

but 80-90 degree summers and negative 80-90 degree winters. Are you KIDDING!!?!? Lots of places much nicer, INCLUDING Denali Park. Much rather live there than Fairbanks.

I guess I forgot about the cool northern lights, though ...

I've never been to Alaska, but I will visit it one day, but I guarantee not in the winter! :eek:
 
WHERE were you at in Alaska to see grass growing on roofs and complete rusted out new Subarus???

I've seen the grass on the roof on a house outside of Fairbanks, but it was in a neighborhood where you expect that sort of thing.
 
img00030200908222209.jpg


lol in the drive through of a Mcd's

thought it was pretty funny

muahaha great mall in milpitas!
 
Back
Top