Were you one of the million banned from Xbox Live?

ok, so what if i invite 20 friends over to see my movies every night, none of them purchased the movie

lol

1.. you dont have 20 friends :p but even if you did, it would be legal since you are allowed private exhibitions of said film. if you had been following this thread you would have seen that your answer was given already.

2.. it would be illegal if you charged each one some money just to see the movie......

lol

1.. you dont have 20 friends :p but even if you did, it would be legal since you are allowed private exhibitions of said film. if you had been following this thread you would have seen that your answer was given already.

2.. it would be illegal if you charged each one some money just to see the movie......

ok, so if those 20 friends lived too far for them to drive to my house every night, and i let them watch it anyways via "other means", in the end, its the same result, 20 of my friends got to watch a movie for free that only i purchased

ok, so if those 20 friends lived too far for them to drive to my house every night, and i let them watch it anyways via "other means", in the end, its the same result, 20 of my friends got to watch a movie for free that only i purchased

No the difference is they all shared in the 1 purchased license to watch the movie that is specifically granted in watching it from the disk.

its funny how rationalization works.. you rationalize a little here and a little there and before you knw it you are all the way on the other side.

Take the bart simpson philosophy.

simpsons said:
Bart: Uh, say, are you guys crooks?

Fat Tony: Bart, is it wrong to steal a loaf of bread to feed your starving family?
Bart: No.

Fat Tony: Well, suppose you got a large starving family. Is it wrong to steal a truckload of bread to feed them?
Bart: Uh uh.

Fat Tony: And, what if your family don't like bread? They like... cigarettes?
Bart: I guess that's okay.

Fat Tony: Now, what if instead of giving them away, you sold them at a price that was practically giving them away. Would that be a crime, Bart?
Bart: Hell, no.

Back