• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Way to fold Horde!

jebo_4jc

[H]ard|DCer of the Month - April 2011
2FA
Joined
Apr 8, 2005
Messages
14,572
I just wanted to say how much fun it has been to fold with you all over the past few months.

This team has changed its identity drastically during that time, and I think for the better.

I was looking at the weekly production graph here:

productionweekphp.png


There's no "#2 hangover" there! Our production dropped off its peak a bit when some of our friends left, but we're still cranking out astonishingly more points than we used to.

So, keep it up, and we will always be the best folding team in the world.
 
That is a pretty impressive trend. Obviously the summer took its tool, but that would be true of any team. Happens ever summer. The continued trend up is a good sign though.
 
Thats a hell of an increase in production for the team, I haven't been around these parts too long, but I have to say I am thoroughly impressed with all we have done thus far.
 
I didn't realise so many of you guys had ramped up so hardcore and kept it up. That isn't all sr2's you know.
 
Right now the #20 ppd spot on the team is held by Vaulter98c with 124,568 ppd

I'm probably going to be bumped off this list soon due to a day of downtime on my SR2 due to CPU swaps.

This is all Tobit's fault.

;)
 
We're still about 3.5 million ppd behind EVGA though. Need to figure out how to close that gap.

Does anybody know where we can find 4 more [H]K's?
 
We're still about 3.5 million ppd behind EVGA though. Need to figure out how to close that gap.

Does anybody know where we can find 4 more [H]K's?


We need to find another 350 people with new(er) vid cards.

That is the best/easiest way to do it.

Then get them to run SMP on their rigs and take back #1 spot!
 
HAR HAR HAR!!!!

I must have just snuck on, I was 21st with 125k last update lol

HOOAH!!
 
probably, importantly we outproduced evga... which should serve as a reminder that the [H]orde will not will not take to getting passed without a fight!

MOAR D!!!
 
I never learned to read

we did outproduce them last update on EOC stats
 
Last edited:
We need to find another 350 people with new(er) vid cards.

That is the best/easiest way to do it.

Then get them to run SMP on their rigs and take back #1 spot!

AMD GPU client would help us nicely against EVGA.
 
As of the 3 AM update on 11/23, the top 10 are all over 200K ppd! Gotta love SR-2s and Swedish bigadv units... :)
 
Wow - all top 10 over 200k is stunning. Wahoo.

I have absolutely nothing bad to say about Sweden lately.;)

But it is not just that the fish are biting... your plan to rustle up some more PPD seems to be working a treat :)
 
I'm just getting all my rigs set up but based on the SMP folding I am doing now and what I see being done with similar gpu's I think I can hit 30-40k a day. If I am reading the stats right it looks like that should get me in the top 100 relatively quickly. :) My hardware is listed here, if I am way off please correct me. http://hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1563675

So that drops it to 349 people we need to find...
 
I'm just getting all my rigs set up but based on the SMP folding I am doing now and what I see being done with similar gpu's I think I can hit 30-40k a day. If I am reading the stats right it looks like that should get me in the top 100 relatively quickly. :) My hardware is listed here, if I am way off please correct me. http://hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1563675

So that drops it to 349 people we need to find...
yay :)
 
I just threw a 470 on the fire... its WC'd and running at 1600mhz shaders :)
 
I just threw a 470 on the fire... its WC'd and running at 1600mhz shaders :)

cool deal :D

I just ordered an Asus Sabertooth X58 mobo, Cogage true spirit and RAM. Saving up for L5639 to OC (hopefully they will still be on Ebay when the time comes to order). I have 2 GTX 460's just sitting here doing nothing, ready to go in this build :X. Should be about a 80K PPD box I hope. Wish me luck. Gotta get up in the ranks.

Also looking to borg several (3, maybe more) OEM computers with some GT430's...hope it works out.

For the [H]orde.....
 
Back
Top