• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Watercooling... ??? (noob here)

Does all this look normal (AVX offset is set to 0)?

Linx - Copy.jpg
 
Does all this look normal (AVX offset is set to 0)?

View attachment 43279
I fucking hate you! :D

7700k delided by Silicon Lottery, Raystorm water block, 360 rad, 1080 in the loop too. I can get 5GHz at 1.44V to run Aida stress test for about 5 minutes, temps in the upper 80s. 4.9 @ 1.39 runs about an hour, temps in the lower 80s. Runs pretty stable 4.8 @ 1.34 but temps are still in the mid to upper 70s. Last test was at 4.7 @ 1.3 with temps in the upper 60s to low 70s. Either I got a bum chip or a bum delid. :banghead:

Your numbers are fantastic, BTW. Great work! (y)
 
I fucking hate you! :D

7700k delided by Silicon Lottery, Raystorm water block, 360 rad, 1080 in the loop too. I can get 5GHz at 1.44V to run Aida stress test for about 5 minutes, temps in the upper 80s. 4.9 @ 1.39 runs about an hour, temps in the lower 80s. Runs pretty stable 4.8 @ 1.34 but temps are still in the mid to upper 70s. Last test was at 4.7 @ 1.3 with temps in the upper 60s to low 70s. Either I got a bum chip or a bum delid. :banghead:

Your numbers are fantastic, BTW. Great work! (y)
WOW... I thought this was too easy to hit 5Ghz with. I guess I got lucky as hell on this one. It's about time though, I've always gotten really shitty chips for OC'ing.

Edit: Well, LinX crashed about 40 minutes in, but that's still not too shabby. I bumped the voltage up a bit and I'm going to let Realbench run and see what happens with that.
 
Last edited:
Good news, the GPU isn't dead. It turns out the HDMI cable is bad. I barely bumped it and my screen went black. For some reason it isn't working at all with the 1060. Off to eBay I go.
 
Back
Top