Watercooling... ??? (noob here)

Does all this look normal (AVX offset is set to 0)?

Linx - Copy.jpg

Does all this look normal (AVX offset is set to 0)?

View attachment 43279
I fucking hate you! :D

7700k delided by Silicon Lottery, Raystorm water block, 360 rad, 1080 in the loop too. I can get 5GHz at 1.44V to run Aida stress test for about 5 minutes, temps in the upper 80s. 4.9 @ 1.39 runs about an hour, temps in the lower 80s. Runs pretty stable 4.8 @ 1.34 but temps are still in the mid to upper 70s. Last test was at 4.7 @ 1.3 with temps in the upper 60s to low 70s. Either I got a bum chip or a bum delid. :banghead:

Your numbers are fantastic, BTW. Great work! (y)

I fucking hate you! :D

7700k delided by Silicon Lottery, Raystorm water block, 360 rad, 1080 in the loop too. I can get 5GHz at 1.44V to run Aida stress test for about 5 minutes, temps in the upper 80s. 4.9 @ 1.39 runs about an hour, temps in the lower 80s. Runs pretty stable 4.8 @ 1.34 but temps are still in the mid to upper 70s. Last test was at 4.7 @ 1.3 with temps in the upper 60s to low 70s. Either I got a bum chip or a bum delid. :banghead:

Your numbers are fantastic, BTW. Great work! (y)
WOW... I thought this was too easy to hit 5Ghz with. I guess I got lucky as hell on this one. It's about time though, I've always gotten really shitty chips for OC'ing.

Edit: Well, LinX crashed about 40 minutes in, but that's still not too shabby. I bumped the voltage up a bit and I'm going to let Realbench run and see what happens with that.

Last edited:
Good news, the GPU isn't dead. It turns out the HDMI cable is bad. I barely bumped it and my screen went black. For some reason it isn't working at all with the 1060. Off to eBay I go.

Back