Watch Dogs

I barely made it through my first play through. Not touching this again.
I'm surprised you didn't since you've roughed it out with every other Ubisoft open world games, many of which I've avoided completely.

I've beat WD 1 to 3 with most to all things explored. Collecting stuff is usually lower on my priority list now.
 
I'm surprised you didn't since you've roughed it out with every other Ubisoft open world games, many of which I've avoided completely.

I've beat WD 1 to 3 with most to all things explored. Collecting stuff is usually lower on my priority list now.
I just said I barely made it. Means I did finish it. Watch Dogs 2 took me 4 tries before I finally committed to it. Legion I finished in one go as I think it came with a 30 series card so I was just happy to see shiny stuff.

Right now I am roughing up through Ass Creed Shadows and it has been painful. I keep losing interest in it.
 
Back
Top