Warframe Coop MMO

I want to say it was the right side towards the front of the ship, but might have just been up the ramp. Before launching it opened a grid like box with circles in it, but nothing I could click on before it went into whatever mode it was. It seemed like an endless wave mode since enemies just spawned in front of me. I didn't even leave the room I was in though there were doors.

Hm... Just up the ramp I would think you started a storyline mission, and might have skipped the intro movie... But I'm goign to poke around a bit to see if I can figure it out later.

Yeah, I poked around the orbiter and I doubt it was a syndicate mission, which has very little intro. But either way, sorry you didn't have fun.

Yeah I have no idea what it was. It almost looked like a way to farm and upgrade items since it had boxes almost like slots you could either put loot in or work towards opening that dropped in other modes.

No worries. If there was an easy way to start a second character to try I would have just done that since, but I don't care enough to try to figure out what to do which is why I think I tried it and quit so many times. I hate games that want you to dig up information outside of the game. I think I am just itching for something to play not that I am about done with The Division 2, and nothing it scratching the itch.

Is it possibly something to do with the Deadlock Protocol? I opened steam and of course a pop up for The Deadlock Protocol is there and the floating orbs look like the circles I saw in the rows of boxes.

No idea, but if you ever want to play around, I'm Psychonosis in game, and have a spot in a fully (minus one weapon that doesn't matter) researched clan if you'd like. I play almost every day, 3-5~ish weekdays and scattered throughout the weekend. Warframe is hard to pick up, since there are about a million different systems going on, and the nickname Grindframe is legit... But there is nothing in game that you need that costs money. Literally no weapons or frames are behind a paywall, other than a frame that only kickstarter backers got back in the day (it was promised to never be available after KS), and even then there are to other variants, one is a starter frame (that can take you to endgame), and the other you get as a reward for a storyline (and many like better than the KS prime frame).

Really, if you are interested in fast paced, fast combat, often quick missions (some can be in the 2 min range once you sort them), there is nothing like Warframe. It has spoiled me, so I'd love to team up and walk you through some stuff. Drop me a line!

Oh- sorry to take so long- this dropped off my read list for some reason. And the Deadlock protocol (Corpus Spaceship) maps are reworks of the first Warframe maps ever, and are amazing to poke around in!

Warframe is getting a hard mode

Warframe's solar map is quite large, and unlocking all the worlds and completing their multitude of missions will keep you busy for some time...if you've already dusted them off, however, you'll eventually be able to go down the Steel Path, an upcoming hard mode that will be tested this weekend...Digital Extremes hasn't given much away about the new system, but we know that the Steel Path will give players a new series of trickier missions that offer up exclusive rewards, like decorations, emotes and mastery...

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1203260-the-steel-path-upcoming-hard-mode/

Yeah, that's exciting. Have you enjoyed teh new Corpus maps? I love the look and mostly like the gameplay...

The Heart of Deimos is out. Mars' out of phase moon Deimos is suddenly accessible again. What could go wrong on a moon thoroughly wracked by Infestation?

Oh- the tutorial has been redone (as mentioned last year), I think it's pretty great. I had to replay it to check it out.

I haven't played this game since right when they released those wings... forget what it was called. I fear I'll be overwhelmed if I ever come back to this one.

I keep looking at this and wanting to play it.

Last time I played it like ...3 years ago? It was AWESOME.

-Reinstalling.... Especially now that I FINALLY found a solution to getting 4K DSR working.

Ie. Turn this setting off:
Advanced scale configurations > Allow Windows to correct apps to not look blurry

Reactions: Q-BZ
like this
Warframe is famously bad at explaining things, ask questions, look at the warframe wiki, hit up /r/warframe on Reddit (nice people, honest). Deimos itself is so Z axis and full of tunnels that I'm spending a decent amount of time lost.

But CMustang87- you will be surprised at the new maps- since you played last Earth, Corpus ships, and Jupiter have been completely redone (and look great). And there are now 3 open world areas (frozen Venus, muddy Earth, infested Deimos). And on top of Archwings (the jetpack wings), there are hoverboards, and on the new area a Mech and bugs you can fly (but I haven't figured that out yet).

And if anyone here needs access to weapon blueprints- I have a few slots open in my Dojo. Everything researched but the Hema (infested shotgun w/ stupid requirements), and that will be researched soon.

I booted this up once, years ago, and found it almost as obtuse as Destiny and wasn't in the mood. Thanks to covid I am now.

so if I was to start this game, where should I start?

Well, the new tutorial (used to be called Vor's prize), is automatic if it's a new account, but I'd play it if you already have an orbiter- it walks you through the basics. Combat is easy, but some of the movement is worth knowing... After that, start clearing mission nodes on the starting planet. When you get to the last node (leaving for the next planet) there is a mission node that is just a one-on-one dual with another warframe. It's not to bad, just try to think of how to overwhelm it quickly...

Next steps are to clear the solar system, and run all story missions that you can- loads of good rewards for both. And while you will find a Warframe and weapon set you like, try to always be building stuff in the forge to level- that's how you get mastery rank (sort of your player level). I'd suggest anything that says 'MK-1' in the market is a started weapon and I think even comes already built. Other stuff will need time and effort (and resources), but don't stress about it. Last tip- always mod your weapons and warframes (at the arsenal), at first you won't have many, but as you get some and learn modding, your inventory will become about 200% deadlier.
Trying not to spoil anything, because there is so much story...

Oh- only spend your starting platinum on warframe or weapon inventory slots- nothing else you can use for a while is worth it.

Interesting update hitting PC next week- 'The Great Ensmallening'. This is the first portion of repackaging the textures to take up less space with no performance hit. There will be a series of remasters of various textures and normal maps to shrink the client, target is about 15Gb at first, but ongoing reduction as they work through most of the textures in the game.
Link
TLDR: They need some storage space for the update (6Gb), but are using it to D/L and replace some of the textures to shrink the game client by a large amount.

like this
Developer discussing the difference in PS5 vs PC.
https://twitter.com/sj_sinclair/status/1324362723145224192

If you play on PC right now you can enable Enhanced rendering, dial all the stuff up, contact shadows and get this same tech. On PS5 this runs at 60fps. We hover around 4k native output though we do scale resolution sometimes to keep 60 as a priority.

Developer discussing the difference in PS5 vs PC.
https://twitter.com/sj_sinclair/status/1324362723145224192

If you play on PC right now you can enable Enhanced rendering, dial all the stuff up, contact shadows and get this same tech. On PS5 this runs at 60fps. We hover around 4k native output though we do scale resolution sometimes to keep 60 as a priority.

Was going to post that video I never got psst the tutorial.

Looks like I'm late to the party, but I installed this last night. I'll give it a go.

Welcome!
If you are on PC, I'm Psychonosis in game and will gladly help out anywhere I can. But definitely hook up with a clan for weapons and stuff, and hit the Wiki- Warframe is famously bad at explaining some concepts (like weapon modding).

like this
Really like how they grew up a player base over the years, by slowly improving and expanding content with expansions.

BpFFfSv.png

the latest Warframe update, titled Corpus Proxima & The New Railjack, is available now on PC...

Can't wait to play- Watched Megan and Reb play it last night... Corpus Litches and huge changes to Railjack.

The changes to Railjack are pretty great, and streamline gameplay well. I think the main objective being a mission unto itself is interesting, but can suck a bit if you get caught out in the wrong frame (I suppose I could plan ahead or something), but I really like the optional objectives. Still don't have the new sentinel or weapon...

Warframe trailer teases its long-awaited new expansion being revealed this weekend

First announced all the way back in 2018, The New War has been one of the most highly anticipated updates to Warframe...it's believed to be the next big chapter in Warframe's bizarre and fascinating story, with the evil Sentient robots launching an all-out invasion into the Sol system...it was originally supposed to release in 2019 but was pushed back for reasons that aren't entirely clear...

Last edited:
Well... it started a while ago but has been limited to skirmishes and timed events... But still excited to see what's next.

Plus there are new Kuva/Tech weapons, a couple of new Warframes and Corpus persistent bosses now (their version of the Grineer litches).

Tennocon today- free gunblede and Loki Prime if you watch the 5PM (Eastern) stream on Twitch... But the crowds broke the servers. :ROFLMAO:

Severs back up- over double the numbers from last year brought DE to their knees for a bit...

Last edited:
I just finished the intro mission, and ran a couple of rounds. The maps and new enemies are cool, different, and require some tactics and void shenanigans to take care of. This is a much better start to a new mode than Railjack, for sure. And every level of standing you get gives some more story...

Tennocon today- watch Warframe on Twitch (account linked oc) and get a free Titania Prime. Angry butterfly is a very useful frame, and there are other giveaways like an entire PC built to look like the Zariman Ten-Zero.

The weirdness of eternalism strikes on 26 April:
The Drifter is trapped in an endless daily cycle of death and rebirth, exploring a color shifting open world landscape unlike anything the Tenno have seen before. In this mind-bending expansion you must fight for your escape as the Drifter, claim powerful upgrades, and ultimately wrest control from the clutches of a despotic ruler before the cycle begins anew...

Also- if you are looking to try it out again,
DUVIRI-STYANAX; DUVIRI-EXCALIBUR (actually most frames work) get you some 3 and 7 day boosters, and you can use DUVIRI-FURZE to get a Tenno color pallet, 2 mods, and a hikou(thrown star w/ free weapon slot just like the Braton from these codes).

Back