Hello!
Im trying to get my head around this thing, all guides and forums tell you that IF you cant produce 60fps (on 60hz monitor) it will cut in half, in this case, to 30 fps.
How come I have never experienced this? Ive been forcing "vsync on" all the time, and Ive seen it drops below 60 to both 40 and 50 fps thousands of times. Never have I seen this "lock" that people talk about...
Is my computer special or what? Im using 2 x 570 SLI!
Im trying to get my head around this thing, all guides and forums tell you that IF you cant produce 60fps (on 60hz monitor) it will cut in half, in this case, to 30 fps.
How come I have never experienced this? Ive been forcing "vsync on" all the time, and Ive seen it drops below 60 to both 40 and 50 fps thousands of times. Never have I seen this "lock" that people talk about...
Is my computer special or what? Im using 2 x 570 SLI!
