Vista Flip 3-d

osalcido

[H]ard|Gawd
nvm! works now!

I guess it was one of the services i disabled :eek:
looks kinda crappy tho. They decided to skimp on the anti-aliasing me thinkx

mine stopped working when I loaded a java-gui based program. which is a pain, because I write those programs for school...heh. It yelled at me about non-compatible programs :(

Hey thanks, I was wondering if flip 3d was disabled on mine but it works great.

wow i came in here looking at how to enable this, WOW this looks great!

Flip3D has never worked for me. Aero is on, and working, Flip3D just doesnt work for some reason.

fallguy said:
Flip3D has never worked for me. Aero is on, and working, Flip3D just doesnt work for some reason.
It seems to be finiky... I know it wont work when i have some program open, cant recall that particular program though... mightve been acrobat... not sure.

fallguy said:

You are hitting the "windows logo" or "start" key + "tab" right? .......NOT, "alt + tab" ?

TheRapture said:
You are hitting the "windows logo" or "start" key + "tab" right? .......NOT, "alt + tab" ?

No.. it appears Im an idiot, or got some wrong info. I coulda swore I was told to hit tab, and if Aero is on, it will do the Flip3D. Now that I tried Windows key, it works. Thanks. :)

Okay. So... can anyone tell me the point of this function? I hit and hold Windows+Tab, and things have a nice graphical zoom out and tilt effect, but... what does it do really? As soon as I let go everything goes back to its normal place. I'm... not sure what it is supposed to accomplish?

Xaeos said:
Okay. So... can anyone tell me the point of this function? I hit and hold Windows+Tab, and things have a nice graphical zoom out and tilt effect, but... what does it do really? As soon as I let go everything goes back to its normal place. I'm... not sure what it is supposed to accomplish?
keep pressing the tab button once you've accessed it while holding the windows button down, it cycles through all your open programs, let go of the one you want up front ;)

Kind've curious. Does this do the exact same thing as Alt+Tab just...."prettier"?

Back