Virtual Super Resolution?

Zarathustra[H]

Extremely [H]
Hey,

So in playing around with my first AMD card for a while, I am trying to figure out VSR.

When I used DSR on my Nvidia card I could use any number of different higher resolutions than native, up to 2x each horizontal and vertical (so, 8k on a 4k screen)

When I enable VSR on my 6900 xt the only new resolution that becomes available is 1.33 x horizontal and vertixal, so 5120x2880.

Is there any way to enable higher VSR resolutions?

Much appreciated.

Yeah when I upgraded from a 1080 to a 6900xt I was let down by VSR. I was looking forward to playing older games at 6880x2880 but hit a hard limit at 5120x2880. AMD….let us have 4x resolution like nvidia gives us

It depends what your native res is. On 1080p you can go up to 4K, but I think on higher resolutions they cap it.

It depends what your native res is. On 1080p you can go up to 4K, but I think on higher resolutions they cap it.
Yeah they cap it to 5880x2880 which I understand why, it’s their max resolution quoted in the hardware specs for their graphics cards, but they need to focus on making their graphics options at least on par with nvidia since they are trying to re-take ground in the graphics territory.

Back