GJSNeptune
[H]F Junkie
- Joined
- Mar 31, 2004
- Messages
- 12,372
I will debunk your idea right away. He wasn't using a pistol.
One of the students in the German class said he was using a handgun.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I will debunk your idea right away. He wasn't using a pistol.
"Those crazy Americans,and thier guns"![]()
Ottawa University campus.
not whatsoever.. that is a persons will, the tool used is absolutely not a concern. he could have easily killed 30 people by driving a car across the campus at 50mph. You must learn to focus on the problem, the gun is not the problem... I urge people to open their eyes and release their safety latch on blaming guns. Anyone can snap, and if they want to do harm and kill, it's gonna happen. Gun control does not work, it only hurts law abiding citizens... there so much overwhelming hard evidence to back this, it's almost inarguable because it is in fact, incorrect. If he legally purchased the guns, it does not matter.. if he wanted them, he would have got them. If someone is willing to shoot 32 people and then himself in the face.. laws regarding who can and can't buy a tool is not going to stop them.. it is a futile excuse by weak people refusing to address the real issues.
blaming guns for columbine is like blaming spoons for Rosie O'Donnell being fat.
you haven't watched the press conference.. he was legally allowed to Purchase those guns.
he was a LEGAL alien resident. that's the law in virginia. he in fact bought the guns a few days before he used them. So now that that fact has been brought to your attention what's your opinion now?
One of the students in the German class said he was using a handgun.
you haven't watched the press conference.. he was legally allowed to Purchase those guns.
he was a LEGAL alien resident. that's the law in virginia. he in fact bought the guns a few days before he used them. So now that that fact has been brought to your attention what's your opinion now?
OMG the shooter was Korean, I cant believe people are quick to blame a forienger claiming he was from CHINA.
OMG the shooter was Korean, I cant believe people are quick to blame a forienger claiming he was from CHINA.
The more gun ownership the less crime... sound absolutely ridiculous? Actually, it's proven factually time and time again. Remove guns, increase crime... increase gun ownership, decrease crime.
One of the students in the German class said he was using a handgun.
OMG the shooter was Korean, I cant believe people are quick to blame a forienger claiming he was from CHINA.
Ockie said:Also, I would question the statement where students were lined up and shot... no one would stand there to go out one by one, certianly more than 7 people would have a chance to subdue him.
The average retard doesn't know the difference between asians. I apologize on their behalf.
I'm no where near being mentally retarded (I hope you someday stop using such jaded, immature terms), and I can't always tell. I can tell between Japanese and Chinese, but Korean is hard, and nowadays you have biracial children to throw you for a loop.
The whole 'Asian' label is skewed. Russians look nothing like our model image.
http://www.godhatesamerica.com
Fred Phelps and company is planning to protest at every funeral of those who were killed.
![]()
This guy makes me want to change my last name...argh.
Ha. Yikes. But make him change his. He's the one who sucks.![]()
You can't tell an Asian from their own regions. China being the largest population and having a lot of Chineese students go to VT, it's easily to assume so.
It doesnt matter if you cant tell if a Japanese to a Combodian, you just dont immediatly assume it was the chinese from china and then put it all over the news before positive confirmation.
In the end the shooter's etchnic background doesn't matter, 32 people are dead and I'm afraid we'll never the reason why.
In the end the shooter's etchnic background doesn't matter, 32 people are dead and I'm afraid we'll never KNOW the reason why.
I'd be interested to delve deeper into the study from which you make this conclusion. And I'm crossing my fingers that it's not from "Gun Research Institute" or similar.
http://www.gunsandcrime.org/
this is a privately run organization, not related to any "gun research groups". they do advocate and protect the right to bear arms as their primary purpose, and there is plenty of information on the website from various publications showing research and articles.
Virginia Tech spokesman Larry Hincker was happy to hear the bill was defeated. "I'm sure the university community is appreciative of the General Assembly's actions because this will help parents, students, faculty and visitors feel safe on our campus."
I haven't seen anyone (even the weirdest faggots) ever get picked on.
Is like that saying "Guns don't kill people, people kill people"!
Picked on? Shit, at my college [U of Mich], those are the type kids we get answers from and praise. The weirder they are, usually the smarter they are. So far in my 3 years of college, I haven't seen anyone (even the weirdest faggots) ever get picked on.
That is a 100% true statement.
Gun dont kill people any more than cars drives themselves, guns dont do anything as they are inanimate objects not beings. A gun is a tool like a hammer or machete, guns do not shoot themselves.
BTW: Contrary to what you are hearing today this is not the worst school massacre in the US the worst would be the Bath School massacre in Bath, Michigan: 45 people dead and 58 wounded and not one gun involved.
Ah, another one closes his eyes or turns his head in denial...
He looks like an innocent school neard that dressed like boy scout. He was a loner and most likely had a miserable life. Id say this guy was probably picked on by everyone in school. That can probably drive someone to do something fucked up like this.