Oh please -- this was not a post about biased media. I'm seeing this sort of silliness on ALL stations -- not just CNN. I feel badly for the families, and I cited the CNN mess as an example.
I worked at a university for 6 years out of college, and I will tell you that, right now, the finger pointing doesn't help. And this kid on TV was trying to give a shoutout to parents and students and his friends to let them know that the "community" on campus was still trucking along.
I hope that, after 48 hours or so of this "media circus" that some real information can come out and that the VA Tech students can come together without interruption to deal with this mess. In the meantime, prepare to have your stomach turned as the media makes this all the more worse for the people involved.
As for Bobby Flay -- he got his culinary degree from SALLY STRUTHERS.
IronChefMorimoto
The post is about the situation and having compassion and understanding for the families. That's precisely why I'm pissed at the "media circus" because it's a blatant disrespect to those families and their wanting to turn it political (of course) trying to turn the kid into a tool to blame the whole problem on the police.