• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Verizon Sues Time Warner

Shame, Verizon's FiOS isn't in my area yet. Would like to ditch Charter.. I get every few weeks of flawless service, then it's power cycling my modem every 30 minutes. :mad:
 
probably is more restricted than comcrap :D
hahah, you wish buddy! No restrictions here. You should see my monthly Giganews transfer statistics. Upload isn't an issue either, but I do most of that over Hamachi. This is my second year leeching my ass off with this service. :D

That Actiontec router hasn't given me any problems. Not to say others aren't having issues but I actually like this big ass router. It works better than the linksys and netgear routers i've owned in the past. I thought the feature set was pretty good for a consumer device. It's ugly though but I lay it flat and it's on a black shelf so it doesn't call too much attention to itself.
 


Good ole' Comcast ... I live near a major University and I don't care what they say in their newsbites, the "oh we're not throttling anything" garbage ... my internet is definitely slower than it used to be. Not dsl slow, but geez. FIOS? here? highly doubtful. Wait, watch the fancy dorms get it, but us plebians living in the 'hood? no way.
 
Back
Top