Some notes:
Battlegrounds, an Unreal 4 game engine performance went up (claimed that is from AMD) 18% from Vega driver 17.8.1 to 17.8.2. That is a sizable increase in performance just that the notes don't tell you what allowed that increase. If some of Vega features are driver implemented per game, then we should be seeing something like above over and over again per game if that is the case.
http://support.amd.com/en-us/kb-art...mson-ReLive-Edition-17.8.2-Release-Notes.aspx
Proof will be in in the pudding. I think I will collect data as time passes on Drivers and Vega performance.
Battlegrounds, an Unreal 4 game engine performance went up (claimed that is from AMD) 18% from Vega driver 17.8.1 to 17.8.2. That is a sizable increase in performance just that the notes don't tell you what allowed that increase. If some of Vega features are driver implemented per game, then we should be seeing something like above over and over again per game if that is the case.
http://support.amd.com/en-us/kb-art...mson-ReLive-Edition-17.8.2-Release-Notes.aspx
Proof will be in in the pudding. I think I will collect data as time passes on Drivers and Vega performance.