Redshirt #24
2[H]4U
- Joined
- Jan 29, 2006
- Messages
- 3,461
No, they'll strap a Mag-Lite to the crowbar. Imagine the lighting effects slowing your PC to a crawl as you're madly swinging at a horde of advancing headcrabs in the dark...
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
ever noticed how when i began this thread it turned into something completely different and totally OFF the subject![]()
ever noticed how when i began this thread it turned into something completely different and totally OFF the subject![]()
has anyone actually looked at the latest pc gamer magazine, page 98 to see what hes talking about?
has anyone actually looked at the latest pc gamer magazine, page 98 to see what hes talking about?
I'm a bookbinder. I need sheets of paper to survive. BUY PAPER EDITION!
Who reads stuff anyway? The hell with tutorials, Just jump in and gun it. Press keys, click here and there on screen and hope for the bestI admit, I had to do the tutorial in Civilization 5. Pressing keys and click anywhere did not work in my favor
![]()
If this is in the magazine he has.. how about posting a picture to prove it? lol. I'd love for Half Life 3 to be worked on and to be released. But as most of us have said or bet, it's probably scribbled on a napkin under a pile of empty dunkin' donuts boxes on Gabe's desk![]()
Ok, so I actually looked at the magazine. Now, it's important to remember that the last page of PCGamer is usually humorous articles, art, editorials, and/or just random made up stuff.
That being said, it's supposed to look like the buttons on an elevator - presumably Valve headquarters. There is a label for each floor. For floor 13, the label says "Half-Life 3 Development", but it has been crossed out and a sticky note placed over it that says 'FPS Developer Terrarium'.
Hopefully that makes a little more sense. Frankly, it appears to be an attempt at humor by PCGamer that falls just a tad bit short of funny...Clearly not something to get "excited" over by any means.
wtf i got muh new pc game rmag today and teh very last page ( 98) haz valve picture with an elevator button and button # 13 is in *ORANGE* and in Yellow writing crossed out it says Half Life 3 Developme with a Yellow sticky that says " fps Develpoer Terrarium"
![]()
Ok, so I actually looked at the magazine. Now, it's important to remember that the last page of PCGamer is usually humorous articles, art, editorials, and/or just random made up stuff.
That being said, it's supposed to look like the buttons on an elevator - presumably Valve headquarters. There is a label for each floor. For floor 13, the label says "Half-Life 3 Development", but it has been crossed out and a sticky note placed over it that says 'FPS Developer Terrarium'.
Hopefully that makes a little more sense. Frankly, it appears to be an attempt at humor by PCGamer that falls just a tad bit short of funny...Clearly not something to get "excited" over by any means.
i taught l33t h@xor talk was so 90's, looks like its back brahs!![]()
I never knew you could actually take a class in l33t h@x0r, did you get college credit?
Ohhh I see what you did there, you're capitalizing on the fact that he said "taught" instead of "thought", acting as if you actually think he means he used to teach l33t h@x0r in an attempt to create a humorous post. Of course now I have deconstructed that joke effectively making it unfunny because analyzing any joke too much after telling it ruins it.
ORANGE
Easy to claim it will be better than anything Valve could conjure since you'll never be letting anybody see or play this "HL3" you and your buddies are allegedly developing.I and a few close friends have since earned design and programming degrees and forgone any social lives and actual paying jobs; we are within the final stretch of QA testing for (our) Half-Life 3. Now I say "QA testing" with a smirk on my face because we will not let the public see it let alone play it; this is only for us. I also say that with a heavy heart as I know so many of you are frothing at the mouth for some Half- Life but ,again, it is only for me and my friend's enjoyment, so I am sorry. Our Half-Life 3 is better than anything that Valve could conjure, at least for now, being that it actually exists.
Peace.
Got my hopes up for nothing.
How so? Valve 3 will be out in Orangetember.
I am going to agree with one poster from Kotaku: "HL2 was nothing that special". It was good, but I could care less if there is a sequel or not. I have played many games that were/are far better than HL2. Hell I played 4 this year alone.
Don't hate me.
I am going to agree with one poster from Kotaku: "HL2 was nothing that special". It was good, but I could care less if there is a sequel or not. I have played many games that were/are far better than HL2. Hell I played 4 this year alone.
Don't hate me.
Of course we don't hate you. We pity you for being someone blind and/or immune to the amazingness that was HL2.![]()
HL2 wasn't anything special.
HL2+HL2:EP1+HL2:EP2 was exceptional. We want the end of the story(HL3).