• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Valve 3 ?

HL2 was awesome for its day! that was the game for the flagship 9800XTX, and was a free game with it. It was the game that set the bar for graphics in it's day, right up there with Doom 3. It was amazing. And CS:S was amazing too. It's 10 years old. We need MOAR!!
 
I like how Kotaku basically just reprints what other newoutlets post and trolls. What Leg calls an opinion I call trolling. If they ever actually take a side on anything its just to troll. I get the impression Kotaku is run by 13 year olds in the library at their school when in they're in detention for showing girls their tiny penises in class.
 
This. You guys hating on HL2 are fucking crazy.

Not hating, just thought it was meh. No where near as good as Bioshock or Tomb Raider (2013) or The Last of us. All this year. It felt like a physics demo honestly.
 
I'm wanting to see how the new source engine will compete against the current engines, like frostbite 3, UE4 and Unigine.

HL3 would be awesome, but I'm not getting my hopes up.
 
Back
Top