• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Valve 3 ?

fightingfi

2[H]4U
Joined
Oct 9, 2008
Messages
3,233
wtf i got muh new pc game rmag today and teh very last page ( 98) haz valve picture with an elevator button and button # 13 is in *ORANGE* and in Yellow writing crossed out it says Half Life 3 Developme with a Yellow sticky that says " fps Develpoer Terrarium"

:eek:
 
After all that, you corrected 1 word? :confused:

I still don't know wtf you're talking about...
 
I don't doubt that Half Life 3 is in development in some form or another. The form it is likely in is a few sentences scribbled on a napkin which is under the empty doughnut box on Gabe's desk.
 
english-motherfucker-shakespeare-english-motherfucker-do-you-demotivational-poster-1256919710.jpg
 
i thought l33t h@xor talk was so 90's, looks like its back brahs! :cool:
 
Last edited:
Nothing Valve does at this point could make anything on my body shake, unless wind is present, or an earthquake happens.
 
This thread is a humorous riot. :D

I'm not waiting for Valve to ever release HL3. Other developers have released & will release great games that capture my attention.
 
If this is in the magazine he has.. how about posting a picture to prove it? lol. I'd love for Half Life 3 to be worked on and to be released. But as most of us have said or bet, it's probably scribbled on a napkin under a pile of empty dunkin' donuts boxes on Gabe's desk :(
 
If this is in the magazine he has.. how about posting a picture to prove it? lol. I'd love for Half Life 3 to be worked on and to be released. But as most of us have said or bet, it's probably scribbled on a napkin under a pile of empty dunkin' donuts boxes on Gabe's desk :(

Yes, there is truth to the rumour. Rumour being the operative word. As always, best taken with a grain of salt.

Source

I think the focus of this thread is more on the OP's L337 way of introducing the news and general decimation of the English language :D
 
I think gaben is afraid. He's afraid that his hl baby might get retarded or even deformed. And everyone will laugh at it. Like a tiny penis.
 
Now that was fun reading...
the replies that is
great post people.

yes I understood they are again talking about HL3, 10 years and it will be as good ad Doom 3 no doubt
wonder if they will introduce the magic flashlight.
 
Back
Top