• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Used 4090 on ebay pulling hard?

Epyon

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Oct 25, 2001
Messages
1,533
I look on ebay and i see some guy selling a used 4090 for $1900 bux for a founders is that really a thing? I mean are they really selling at that price used and if so why?
 
I look on ebay and i see some guy selling a used 4090 for $1900 bux for a founders is that really a thing? I mean are they really selling at that price used and if so why?

They're harder to find right now. Use the "sold" listing filter to find out what they're actually selling at, not just listed at.
 
they were worth $3K a piece in china right before the sanctions kicked in so there was a ton of scalping. it looks like pricing has settled back down now
 
AI / LLM all the rage so 4090s are hot. I sold mine to get ready for next gen. May as well get top dollar out of them. The 4070 Ti SUPER is half the price and 80% as performant.
 
Y'all scaring me! I been running a 4090 FE for a couple months. Just upgraded mobo/ram/cpu to an AM5 rig with it though, and the Asrock x670E steel legend came with a support. After a youtube video, I guess I know what I'm supposed to do with it lol. Guess I got a little free time project. Card seemed none the worse for wear coming out of my AM4 rig though.
 
Y'all scaring me! I been running a 4090 FE for a couple months. Just upgraded mobo/ram/cpu to an AM5 rig with it though, and the Asrock x670E steel legend came with a support. After a youtube video, I guess I know what I'm supposed to do with it lol. Guess I got a little free time project. Card seemed none the worse for wear coming out of my AM4 rig though.
Don't be scared. I've been running my 4090FE since lauch and I have zero sag and the thing is solid as hell. It's built better than almost all other 4090 offerings.
 
Back
Top