Upcoming Hot deal Deus Ex Human Revolution 9.99 @ Get Games Live on 1/27

piscian18

[H]F Junkie
Upcoming Hot deal Deus Ex Human Revolution 9.99 @ Get Games Live on 1/27

Wanted to post this before I forget. I got an email from these guys. I missed out on the deal on amazon. Probably gonna jump on this.
1z6z3ua.jpg

http://www.getgamesgo.com/product/deus-ex-human-revolution

I've bought a few things from them so far no problem.

Yep, this place is legit. I got Serious Sam BFE from them a while back

Deus Ex is a great game. Probably the best game I played in the last 5 years. Now I just need a deal on the Dlc pack.

Thanks for posting this, I'll be picking up a copy. The Steam sales didn't quite make it to the price I was looking for, but I didn't want to pass this one up...forever. 9.99 is the highest price point I'll purchase a video game at, and I still have a backlog that is so long...that I'll need two lifetimes to finish.

I've instituted the 9.99 policy in lieu of the price increases from 49.99, to 59.99. I told myself I'd never pay more than 49.99 for a title...but I'll happily pay the difference in their spread. I haven't suffered too much with the seasonal Steam sales, not to mention...the huge list of E-Bay auctions.

Walk in the park...and money in the bank.

Best,

LC

Deus Ex is a great game. Probably the best game I played in the last 5 years. Now I just need a deal on the Dlc pack.

Agreed. Got it for $10 on the Amazon deal awhile back. DLC was disappointing IMO, but still worth it if you can find it for $5 or so.

Quick question: does Get Games require any software in addition to the game itself (ala Steam) or does it provide the game itself (ala Direct2Drive)? Great price for a game I've been waiting on for a while, but I just don't want have my games stored on different services if I can avoid it. Thanks.

I think DX:HR is a Steamworks game, so it would require Steam in any case.

I keep meaning to buy this, but I keep reminding myself I should wait for a GOTY version.

I keep meaning to buy this, but I keep reminding myself I should wait for a GOTY version.

Why? Get it for $10 here, wait for the DLC to go on sale on steam, and you can get everything for cheaper than a GOTY pack will probably release for, and you get it now. It's a phenomenal game, well worth the $10.

Yeah, for $10 I would just go ahead and get it, and pick up the DLC for $5-7 when it goes on sale as well.

Funny. I checked the price on Deus Ex when I read this post, and it was $39.99. So 75% off would be $10. But alas, the price has gone up to $50! The same as the Augmented Edition! lol.

w/e i'm still grabbing it at $12.50

Quick question: does Get Games require any software in addition to the game itself (ala Steam) or does it provide the game itself (ala Direct2Drive)? Great price for a game I've been waiting on for a while, but I just don't want have my games stored on different services if I can avoid it. Thanks.

Steam

They pulled a little bait and switch on us. They marked the game up from $39.99 to $49.99 and changed the sale from 75% off to 70% off. Sale price is now $15. Still not a bad price.... But I think I'll hold off as I've seen it cheaper and it would go to the backlog.

They pulled a little bait and switch on us. They marked the game up from $39.99 to $49.99 and changed the sale from 75% off to 70% off. Sale price is now $15. Still not a bad price.... But I think I'll hold off as I've seen it cheaper and it would go to the backlog.

Yeah, see that too. Was going to buy, but after bait and switch... not.

Oh well, one less for the backlog.

Hmmm... So I just noticed that getgamesgo refunded my PayPal payment for Deus Ex (I have no idea why) and I don't yet have my new build together so I can't check to see if the key they gave me is invalidated.

I'm going to be pissed if they refunded me the money for Deus Ex, invalidated the key, and left me with the DLC (which would be of no use to me) without refunding that too.

Hmmm... So I just noticed that getgamesgo refunded my PayPal payment for Deus Ex (I have no idea why) and I don't yet have my new build together so I can't check to see if the key they gave me is invalidated.

I'm going to be pissed if they refunded me the money for Deus Ex, invalidated the key, and left me with the DLC (which would be of no use to me) without refunding that too.

just in case

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Deus-Ex-Hum...4446?pt=Video_Games_Games&hash=item4cfe1662ce

As an eBay Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Back