Up for a challenge?

Borgschulze said:
Hey, this is my thread.
thread ownership is VERY loose in this sub-forum.

i dread the day that kyle takes a personal interest in changing that: it would totally change the dynamic around here, and i kind of like the back and forth.

then again.....depending on what proposed changes do and don't make the cut at re-org time, i might have to just retire this account and move on to other forums.

DFI Daishi said:
cool.....i guess.......

i just wanted to make sure that you had a good handle on what watercooling is and isn't able to do, since you expresssed some doubt as to its worth.
I wasn't doubting its worth, just doubting my ability to get it up and running. I have small midtower, it will be a pain and I'm far from mechanically inclined.

Any recommendations as to, where to buy parts? I'm not liking BigFoot too much, they didn't reply to my E-Mail and their prices seem inflated on alot of things.

Borgschulze said:
Any recommendations as to, where to buy parts? I'm not liking BigFoot too much, they didn't reply to my E-Mail and their prices seem inflated on alot of things.
you know how i said that ther are not many shops in canada that deal in watercooling gear? i wasn't joking.

back when i was dealing with them, they were pretty cool. i don't know if things have changed.

don't expect big business anal-retentativeness though: it's a bunch of young enthusiasts running a single store. they are laid back and you can trade a joke or two with them while you wait.

e-compuvision used to also carry some stuff, but they have been down for some time.

kit-tronics only carries phase-change gear and asetek waterchill.

all other vendors that i know have lower performing, mass production, kits like the bigwater et. al.

Back