UnclePauly09

Status
Not open for further replies.
Resolution of Your Case: #PP-004-393-925-927
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear LM3
We have concluded our investigation into your case and have decided in your favor.

We were able to recover $45.00 USD and this amount has been credited to you. Please allow five business days for this adjustment to be posted.

If you are due any additional funds, we will make our best effort to recover the balance from the seller.

If the seller's account has insufficient funds to complete the refund owed to you, please be assured that we will take appropriate action against the seller's account, which may include limitation of the seller's account privileges.

Resolution of Your Case: #PP-004-393-925-927
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear LM3
We have concluded our investigation into your case and have decided in your favor.

We were able to recover $45.00 USD and this amount has been credited to you. Please allow five business days for this adjustment to be posted.

If you are due any additional funds, we will make our best effort to recover the balance from the seller.

If the seller's account has insufficient funds to complete the refund owed to you, please be assured that we will take appropriate action against the seller's account, which may include limitation of the seller's account privileges.

So you have received the entire sum paid, right? Or only 45$ ? What about the rest? Also, when do you think the rest of us will receive theirs? Because in my case, the deadline to respond was the 18th, and still no update from paypal.

Thanks!

It's good to know you got a full refund :) congrats!

What about the time taken for you to receive the money. My 10 days are up since yesterday and still no news from paypal.

It's good to know you got a full refund :) congrats!

What about the time taken for you to receive the money. My 10 days are up since yesterday and still no news from paypal.

My 10 days were up yesterday.

Yup guys! Just received email from paypal! Got my 500$ back! Yeeeeey!

Exige - > don't worry man! You will 100% get yours back. Trust me, you're covered 100%!

She probably doesn't want anyone contacting her son because he already knows she is a thief.

This is awesome..I love a happy ending.....anyone else still out money?

Just to add insight to those worried if the seller took off with the money, paypal will always refund you if they decide in your favor, regardless of the users account balance. i am living example of such.

I was the victim of a charge back scam a while back and it was months after i had withdrawn any money from paypal. i was hit with $2k charge back and they put a draft into my bank account for it and refunded to the buyer. my pp balance at the time was less than $20 and i had chanegd banks for online banking. they put an ach through to the account that was no longer associated with my account, and the bank said they had a right to do so.. I eventually proved that the claim was false and i was able to get some of my money back from the paypal stuff ( long long story)

so tl;dr paypal will give you your money regardless of what the other person has in their account, they will go after that person through legal channels or ach the shit outta their bank account if they had one tied to the account regardless if its still attached or not.

in my experience anyway =)

With all the terrible things people say about Paypal (especially 'round these parts), I have to say they have stepped up on this one.

Good to see everyone getting their money back. Seems that cyber crimes locally should pick this one up as its not just a small scam. This was pretty large and a good amount of money.

So the real question is... did anyone get a reasonable reaction from the police or is this seller getting away with just the financial ramifications?

We were able to recover $80.00 USD and this amount has been credited to
you. Please allow five business days for this adjustment to be posted.
-----------------------------------------------
I got the money. Thank you !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back