UnclePauly09

Status
Not open for further replies.
To everyone who keeps saying she 'closed' her Facebook account; she didn't, she just blocked you guys.

No, she closed it and then reopened it. Looks like she hid her friends because of it though :p. She's definitely in on it.

No, she closed it and then reopened it. Looks like she hid her friends because of it though :p. She's definitely in on it.

Yes i see. She just posted she hope she can sleep tonight because tomorrow morning she have to go to see doctor :D

Well i have bookmarked them already.

"hello this is april as i told the other people i had absolutly nothing to do with anything i am 8 months pregnant and i live in orlando florida! i have no idea whats going on!! please do not contact my son who is 9 years old!!"

She straight up lying since facebook still has Ohio on it.

Ok, just found out that her grandfather is the chief of the police and that we were scammed by the kid's grandfather :)))))

Here is the conversation:

Me: Gave you 500$ for a 980 Ti and received today a gtx 460. Already activated buyer protection on paypal as did many other scammed users, also filed a complaint with the Internet Crime Complaint Center and Maumee Police Department. Only way to make this go away is by giving my 500$ back!

Her:HELLO THIS IS APRIL I HAVE ABSOLUTLY NO IDEA WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT!! I AM 8 MONTHS PREGNANT AND I DO NOT SCAM ANYONE!! ALSO MY GRANDFATHER IS THE CHEIF OF THE POLICE STATION SO PLEASE SAY HELLO FOR ME! I DON'T KNOW WHO DID WHAT OR WHAT IS GOING ON!! ALSO I LIVE IN ORLANDO FLORIDA! THANK YOU HAVE A GOOD DAY!

Me: Do you know this man: (gave the kid's profile, linked to the paypal address i paid to)

Her: THAT IS MY 9 YEAR OLD SON

HES NOT A MAN

HOWEVER THERE ARE 5 PAUL INxxO'S

Me: ok, i sent on a paypal verified account with the email address [email protected]

when you look up by email that's him

Her: PLEASE PASSFORWARD THAT I HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH ANYTHING AND NOONE BETTER BE CONTACTING A 9 YEAR OLD CHILD

Me: So it means your son just stole 1650$ from 6 different people

Her: I DO KNOW PAYPAL REFUNDS MONEY BACK

NO HE DIDN'T LIKE I SAID THERE ARE 5 PAUL INxxO'S

Me: but only one regeistered with the same email address as the one i sent money to

your son

Anyway, you take care! I'm sure paypal and CC will sort things out. Sorry for bothering

Her: maybe his grandfather

AFTER THAT SHE BLOCKED ME.

There you have it guys!

Ok, just found out that her grandfather is the chief of the police and that we were scammed by the kid's grandfather :)))))

Here is the conversation:

Me: Gave you 500$ for a 980 Ti and received today a gtx 460. Already activated buyer protection on paypal as did many other scammed users, also filed a complaint with the Internet Crime Complaint Center and Maumee Police Department. Only way to make this go away is by giving my 500$ back!

Her:HELLO THIS IS APRIL I HAVE ABSOLUTLY NO IDEA WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT!! I AM 8 MONTHS PREGNANT AND I DO NOT SCAM ANYONE!! ALSO MY GRANDFATHER IS THE CHEIF OF THE POLICE STATION SO PLEASE SAY HELLO FOR ME! I DON'T KNOW WHO DID WHAT OR WHAT IS GOING ON!! ALSO I LIVE IN ORLANDO FLORIDA! THANK YOU HAVE A GOOD DAY!

Me: Do you know this man: (gave the kid's profile, linked to the paypal address i paid to)

Her: THAT IS MY 9 YEAR OLD SON

HES NOT A MAN

HOWEVER THERE ARE 5 PAUL INxxO'S

Me: ok, i sent on a paypal verified account with the email address [email protected]

when you look up by email that's him

Her: PLEASE PASSFORWARD THAT I HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH ANYTHING AND NOONE BETTER BE CONTACTING A 9 YEAR OLD CHILD

Me: So it means your son just stole 1650$ from 6 different people

Her: I DO KNOW PAYPAL REFUNDS MONEY BACK

NO HE DIDN'T LIKE I SAID THERE ARE 5 PAUL INxxO'S

Me: but only one regeistered with the same email address as the one i sent money to

your son

Anyway, you take care! I'm sure paypal and CC will sort things out. Sorry for bothering

Her: maybe his grandfather

AFTER THAT SHE BLOCKED ME.

There you have it guys!

Wow good sleuthing! I might have to make a little trip over to Orlando real quick.

Troll

After second thoughts. She has 2 pictures of parts of her drivers license posted on Facebook.

Last edited:
Poor her. With all of her son pictures in her facebook, i do really hope that she haven't do anything like that. I wonder how her son feel when they know what she did. :(

He's definitely active and keeping tabs on what's going on despite his H account showing a week since last login. His anandtech account shows he logged in today.

I'm not a victim but I easily could have been. I've been watching this thread closely, I hope he is punished severely and that you guys get your money back.

I hate how these scumbags hide behind forum rules that were designed to protect innocent people to begin with. If there was justice, not only should the personal info be public, everyone he scammed (and others like him) should treat him like a pinata with baseball bats.

He's definitely active and keeping tabs on what's going on despite his H account showing a week since last login. His anandtech account shows he logged in today.

I'm not a victim but I easily could have been. I've been watching this thread closely, I hope he is punished severely and that you guys get your money back.

I hate how these scumbags hide behind forum rules that were designed to protect innocent people to begin with. If there was justice, not only should the personal info be public, everyone he scammed (and others like him) should treat him like a pinata with baseball bats.

AMEN to that brother! That's why i hope everybody scammed filed a complaint with CC!

Pleaded like a little girl. The rest of you will get your money back via the usual channel since I was the only dummy who paid as a gift.

Give us more details. To whom? Did paypal sort you out or he/she had a change of heart?

You can almost guarantee he/she is watching this thread. Just not logging in.

Hmmm...that's strange. Don't get me wrong man, i really am glad you got your money back and that states as a precedent that we are going to get ours, but they should have given us all the money back at the same time.

Hmmm...that's strange. Don't get me wrong man, i really am glad you got your money back and that states as a precedent that we are going to get ours, but they should have given us all the money back at the same time.

Again, my situation is different than yours. I paid with gift, you didn't. The process of getting money back is official for you (starting a dispute). For me it's not official, the rep just had to approve it out the kindness of her heart. Non-official processes are always faster.

Again, my situation is different than yours. I paid with gift, you didn't. The process of getting money back is official for you (starting a dispute). For me it's not official, the rep just had to approve it out the kindness of her heart. Non-official processes are always faster.

I am glad it worked out for you shoota. I told you it was possible ;)

Everyone here will get your cash back. I've only seen a buyer not get their cash back once.

Conversation started Monday
LM3
12/7, 5:57pm
LM3

Are you selling on Hardforum?
Today
April Futrel
10:02pm
April Futrel

no its not me i have no idea who it is sorry
LM3
10:37pm
LM3

your email and address
April Futrel
10:45pm
April Futrel

Actually its not!

Im 8 months pregnant live in florida! People can copy pics
LM3
10:52pm
LM3

Somebody in your house did it.. I will let the police and Paypal handle it. Paypal doesn't fool round with stuff like this. Somebody there is going to end up with a criminal record.

Lol... no they won't. If the police get involved, maybe. Paypal will just take the funds from the seller and return them to the buyer. If the seller doesn't have the funds anymore then they will go in the negative and have to pay back Paypal. If they don't it goes to collections like any other businesses.

Lol... no they won't. If the police get involved, maybe. Paypal will just take the funds from the seller and return them to the buyer. If the seller doesn't have the funds anymore then they will go in the negative and have to pay back Paypal. If they don't it goes to collections like any other businesses.

I personally involved the police the minute i mailed to Internet Crime Center, so i really hope that this guy gets his share of problemes for stealing 500$ from me. And i'm not talking about paypal giving me the money back, i'm talking about that the fact he stole from me. Not to mention that he used my money for 3 weeks!!!

I really want this guy punished!

I understand, I really do. My comment was directed towards the person about my post. That post implied that Paypal doesn't mess around and someone would get a criminal record. If criminal matters do come of this it won't be from PayPal.

I don't post much but lurk and look around a lot. It pisses me off to see so many people get cheated like this so I did some digging. I don't really have much for resources but did what I could with google.

She may have a criminal record already:

https://www.toledolegalnews.com/commonpleas/details/caseNumber/1319903179

https://www.criminaldatabase.org/april-futrel.html

Possibly here is her church in Toledo, OH and someone with her name said she was there helping out on Dec 1st:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Pilgrim-Church-of-The-United-Church-of-Christ/120278387987509

If that really is her it shows that the Florida thing is BS

The first link you provide says she was convicted of forgery and the date of completion was the 30th of November. That's about when all this junk started, no? Maybe paying legal fees?

That's not to say its the same person. In an area with millions of people there is always a chance.

I've been digging through the forum and heatware history. The heatware before this theft is legit. The 460 one of you guys received instead of the 980ti you paid for was bought via a FS/T forum a while ago.

My theory: Paul I. is/was a legit trader. He is/was in a relationship with this scumbag. The thing that led me to conclude that is the odd shipment of the 460. Why even bother with shipping it? If to buy time, it's easier to type out a convincing PM to have the buyer wait a few more days than to be exposed the moment the buyer opens the box. My guess is Paul lives in the same household as this fraud because the scammer had access to 460 Paul bought a long time ago.

With or without Paul's consent, April (likely to be his girfriend) used the reputation Paul built up over the years to take advantage of buyers. I don't think this was premeditated, Paul didn't spend all this time building himself as a legit trader just to grab a few hundreds here and there. The shipping of the 460 leads me to believe that April likely knows little about hardware since no sane forum member would think he could pull it off. April was likely assisted by someone who knows a little about hardware. Possibly her son assisted her or he was the one that used Paul's identity to scam people, for example, using his computer. Not saying that Paul is innocent, he may as well just be strapped for cash now and resorted to scamming people now but if it was him he probably could have done more damage. As it is, all of this just strikes me as a shortsighted, immature individual trying to make a quick buck. Just speculating of course.

I remember someone mentioned in a few previous post that she said "paypal will cover everything". So she does know what she was doing. I also can't understand why she bother to ship out the 460! May be just want to do some quick legit so she can scam more.
My question is, will she convict to any crime? And the police or anyone will do something to her? Or just having some dept with paypal after all?

This is worth posting, unclepauly was active on overclock.net last on Dec. 7th, and had offered me a GTX 970 after I posted a thread.

I was ready to buy and then they stopped responding. Glad I checked heatware/saw this thread.

Logs here:

http://imgur.com/a/0Qdob

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back