UFO Caught On Tape, We Are All Going To Die!

Ever watch a bee, bumble-bee or fly buzz around the room? They are amazing at their speed-to-size ratio and their manuverability. With all things being relative then there should be air planes/ufo's that can fly like those insects.

Because then it would be an Identified Flying Object.

Pictures of UFOs are by definition fuzzy and hard to distinguish what's what... that's why they're UN-identifiable.

It would be interesting if you got a perfectly clear image of it, and still couldn't tell what the fuck it was.

giorgio-a-tsoukalos.jpg

Why cant we ever get some HD video of UFO's? Always grainy 3fps videos.

Oh isn't this the truth. I always wondered this myself.
Even new video from this year is always captured on crappy 10 year old cell phone "video" cameras and is so grainy you can't tell the difference between a UFO and a building. :rolleyes: :p

Zarathustra[H];1038529252 said:

first time I watched this guy on tv, I was like, wtf, do they pay this guy in Cheez whiz and Depends? I have no doubt he has to check him self back into whatever psych ward he lives in after filming for the show.

I saw a lot of UFO (unidentified Female Objects) on the street too. I was too shy to identify them.

Tankman, I dropped my 2nd AP Physics class in college, but I'm pretty sure when you get something the size of a jet that ways thousands and thousands of pounds the sheer G's of moving like that would literally tear itself apart. Insects the size of a bee don't have that mass, and their bodies are designed to handle the amount of force that moving like such puts on them.

You can't just scale things up past a certain point, even more so not at our tech levels. We don't have material anywhere near strong enough to support the mass of an engine that could move like that.

It's kinda like the King Kong argument. Here's a good article on it that's been made into an easy read. Pretty spot on from what we learned in college except that my prof told us at that weight with those bones they'd easily snap under their own weight at anything faster than a snail's pace
http://www.forbes.com/2005/12/12/king-kong-biology_cx_de_1213kongbiology.html

I once watched a UFO marathon and then left the house to go get dinner. as I'm pulling out of the driveway I see the Good Year blimp floating just over the horizon flashing patters on it's giant reader board. I nearly shat myself until I realized what I was looking at.

Until someone finds some good evidence I lump Aliens into my fairy tale folder along with the loch ness monster, bigfoot, and evolution ;)

Until someone finds some good evidence I lump Aliens into my fairy tale folder along with the loch ness monster, bigfoot, and evolution ;)

Problem is, for humans, is that the first conclusive evidence will be orbital barrage! :D

Tankman, I dropped my 2nd AP Physics class in college, but I'm pretty sure when you get something the size of a jet that ways thousands and thousands of pounds the sheer G's of moving like that would literally tear itself apart. Insects the size of a bee don't have that mass, and their bodies are designed to handle the amount of force that moving like such puts on them.

You can't just scale things up past a certain point, even more so not at our tech levels. We don't have material anywhere near strong enough to support the mass of an engine that could move like that.

It's kinda like the King Kong argument. Here's a good article on it that's been made into an easy read. Pretty spot on from what we learned in college except that my prof told us at that weight with those bones they'd easily snap under their own weight at anything faster than a snail's pace

while yes we have a general understanding of physics, its safe to assume we don't know everything. Example black holes. Quantum theories. Cultures which have thousands if not millions of years of evolution over us, could no doubt find ways around the problems we have today, when it comes to space flight, g-forces and other things.

200 years ago, who would have thought we would be flying through the sky traveling faster than the speed of sound.

I don't really question if aliens exist. However it find it unlikely that they would want to visit us, or have any reason to. They could find raw resources else where. So there would be no reason to come to earth to harvest resources. We simply do not hold any interest to them. Unless they found our TV broadcasts and wanted to meet the actors of some of the shows LOL. maybe they are fans.

Anyways about UFO's, i don't see a reason why they would have to be identified first. We could already tell by the characteristics of the craft that its not from the world. Then you would have to guess that either aliens would be on board, or its some sort of drone sent here.

Then again the real question you have to ask, why would they come here?

Of course Chile has an air force. We sold it to them and we train them.

while yes we have a general understanding of physics, its safe to assume we don't know everything. Example black holes. Quantum theories. Cultures which have thousands if not millions of years of evolution over us, could no doubt find ways around the problems we have today, when it comes to space flight, g-forces and other things.

200 years ago, who would have thought we would be flying through the sky traveling faster than the speed of sound.

I don't really question if aliens exist. However it find it unlikely that they would want to visit us, or have any reason to. They could find raw resources else where. So there would be no reason to come to earth to harvest resources. We simply do not hold any interest to them. Unless they found our TV broadcasts and wanted to meet the actors of some of the shows LOL. maybe they are fans.

Anyways about UFO's, i don't see a reason why they would have to be identified first. We could already tell by the characteristics of the craft that its not from the world. Then you would have to guess that either aliens would be on board, or its some sort of drone sent here.

Then again the real question you have to ask, why would they come here?

One of two reasons: we're food or we're batteries.

Now we know who invented redbull, the aliens want to keep us fully charged & those mosquitos in the film want a little nibble.

One of two reasons: we're food or we're batteries.

wouldn't make sense to use us as food. We mature slow, and reproduce slowly.

Batteries, nah you've watched the matrix to many times. If they would travel all this way here, they would have highly advanced forms of energy.

Back