UD contest?

poddo

2005 [H]orde|Bowl Champion
HF.com says that theres a UD contest coming up. Any word on that? I'd be interested in helping out with scores/updates/various other contest related things, so whoever knows something, shoot me a PM!

poddo said:
HF.com says that theres a UD contest coming up. Any word on that? I'd be interested in helping out with scores/updates/various other contest related things, so whoever knows something, shoot me a PM!

Just give it time, Moose and I have some stuff that we're getting ready to roll on, just wanted to leave a break between the end of the Bowl and what we start next. It should be of particular interest to Mary though! ;)

Oldbenwa said:
You never paid me, so I'm not your biatch.

Oldbenwa

you still have not figured this one out huh? I pimp you out, others pay me as you service them.

Ok, umm something folding related in an anti post deletion effort.... down with Roos!!!

it is like pulling teeth around these parts trying to get info on the UD stuff that is coming up...

Maybe you could get them to spill the beans in that special discussion room. I haven't been to that special place in awhile. It's very special.

adn anytiem you try to get info\help, the thread turns into a moose/marty fest ;)

The special place has been quiet all day. No word from there.

only the cool people are in the special room...

the powers that be do there own circle kind of stuff with marty at another location

Duster said:
only the cool people are in the special room...

the powers that be do there own circle kind of stuff with marty at another location

you mean they are a bunch of egoistical pricks who slight me at every turn?

hope the spell checker worked there...:)

Interesting. Even I don't know whats going on this time.. first I have heard of it.

well only time will tell

from what i have gotten the 12th maybe

Duster said:
well only time will tell

from what i have gotten the 12th maybe

I wouldnt get to focused on the 12th. Moose is currently on a skiing trip. I believe he is due back the 14th. In talking with p[h], it seems as though this is mainly moose doing this on his own... so unless he set up everything before he left, its probably going to be a few das after he gets back.

However, from what little I now know... it seems like a fun idea. Should be worth the wait.

Whatever it is, hopefully it will generate a little buzz for our UD effort so we can start moving up that ladder once again. We have been sitting at #10 for so long, I think it's permanently stamped into my A$$! ;)

Anderu said:
Whatever it is, hopefully it will generate a little buzz for our UD effort so we can start moving up that ladder once again. We have been sitting at #10 for so long, I think it permanently stamped into my A$$! ;)

I have talked extensively with Moose and p[H] about UD. I can tell you from my end you can expect to see a more focused approach to UD on each [H]orde update. I'm working on some angles and such to use, we're going to try to make UD as big of a priority as folding.

We have a lot of things in mind, don't worry. :)

well i never said what month :)

I tried to get a little info you know a sneak peak per say but he wouldn't give up anything... I was hopen for somethign along the lines of March Madness or something

MN Scout said:
Maybe you could get them to spill the beans in that special discussion room. I haven't been to that special place in awhile. It's very special.

Moose is too scared to enter the special discussion room. I think it may have something to do with "special" being in the title. Maybe he's scared he has ride the short bus to or from there. :p

The new cancer data seem to be going well. They are pretty short and sweet too. Good time to do a major push.

If you need any more background info I can help where I can (of course, I have to be reading the forums in the first place :p )

Back