UBisoft store has Splinter Cell Conviction download for $1

you did not miss anything.
I doubt anyone is playing SC based on this offer, same for AC2.

The site was apparently hacked according to a man in customer service. He said that digital river is still honoring the purchases...I attempted to give my keys back but they will not refund digital downloads.

you did not miss anything.
I doubt anyone is playing SC based on this offer, same for AC2.

I played SC for a few hours yesterday. Seems like a fun game. gonna give AC2 a try today and see if I like it and tomorrow I'll try Prince of Persia.

I am anxious to see if they can get the Assassin's Creeed 1+2 Animus bundle working. Not holding my breath though, especially since I got it for $1. At least POP and SC are working. :)

ya, animus bundle is still useless. they originally sent out a POP key + link. Now they have emailed a SC key + link so it looks like they are honoring the orders.

I been getting the run around for the AC1 + AC2 bundle with Digital River and UBI tech support and they're going through the standard:

"Hmmm, not our fault call the other guy"

After calling back and getting told the same thing followed by "I'm sorry but there's nothing we can do" I'll just try tomorrow and see what happens.

Btw here are the numbers I was given:

UBI: (919) 460-9778

And Digital River: (952) 649-3818

So go ahead and give that a shot, maybe you guys will know the trick to getting them to snap a download.

I called UBI and spoke to a guy who said it was a mistake and Digital River is figuring out a way to fix it. Im thinking it will either be emailed keys, refund for the $1, or gift card for use on the service.

I called UBI and spoke to a guy who said it was a mistake and Digital River is figuring out a way to fix it. Im thinking it will either be emailed keys, refund for the $1, or gift card for use on the service.

I was told they got hacked or something but they will honor the purchases. No eta on what would happen or anything. :(

Told me I have a corrupt cookie.....except it's not corrupted on any other game. I don't think they are actually checking my invoice to see the problem and just giving me common problem fixes.

Told me I have a corrupt cookie.....except it's not corrupted on any other game. I don't think they are actually checking my invoice to see the problem and just giving me common problem fixes.

can't be a cookie for the AC1/AC2 bundle since it is messed up in the emailed invoice.

I don't really care if I get the $1 back or the AC1/2 bundle working since I did get all the other games, $300 worth, for $6.

Honoring the purchases eh? Does that mean they are doing it for the games that were pre-order only as well?

Just wondering if anyone got the Animus Bundle straightened out yet with their order department...mines still not corrected and their tech support guys haven't contacted me yet. CS told me to contact tech support after a few emails......shrug.

I just got a code for a free copy of a working version of the Animus Bundle. Kinda surprised they're honoring the price. Maybe they'll honor my $1 pre-order for Ghost Recon: Future Soldier, too? :)

Looks like they emailed codes out to "repurchase" the game which fixes the download.

Looks like they emailed codes out to "repurchase" the game which fixes the download.

You just got one too.

Recently you purchased the Assassin's Creed 1 & 2 Animus Bundle from the Ubishop. We understand that your purchase did not include links to download all
of the included products, and we apologize for this inconvenience.

In order to successfully supply you with links to your downloads, we are providing you with a unique coupon code that will allow you to purchase a
replacement copy of the Assassin's Creed 1 & 2 Animus Bundle from the Ubishop.

Wow, that's great news! I can't check my mail right now at work, but I hope to see that email in my inbox this evening. I had no problem with SP: Conviction and POP: TFG. I was still holding out hope for the AC Animus bundle. :D

Damn, props to Ubi. Makes me wish I had bought the pre-orders as well, didn't think they would have a chance to go through. Although that remains to be seen.

I just got the email for ac1&2; the download worked but I forgot to put in 2 for the quantity since I ordered 2. So now I just have one copy and I can't use the code again for the download. Did anyone that ordered more than one copy put the correct quantity and if so did it work? I just ordered two copies so I could give the other serials to my cousin. :D

got my code for the fixed AC dl. i can barely believe they're doing it, but fuck yeah...as the mooninites would say "dont question it!!"

Also bought the individual AC2 during the sale after finding the download.txt issue. If anyone wants the Animus pack I'd like to trade for a HAWX key from the same sale.

It is.

I'm surprised they didn't refund everybody and disable the keys.

It boggles my mind how they're such douches to people who just want to buy their games at fair market value and enjoy them without unreasonable restrictions, yet give them a dollar and they treat you pretty well.

kudos to ubisoft, they made good on the animus deal. i wonder how many people bought in on the offers.

Hi, this is what I just got from ubisoft regarding the preorder for Ghost Recon Future Soldier:

Dear Matthew,

Recently you Pre Ordered the game Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Future Soldier™ from the Ubishop. Unfortunately, the offer that you used to discount the product was not valid
with Pre Orders. For this reason, we have had to cancel your order.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. We would like to offer you a coupon code that is valid for 25% off your next order on the
UBIshop. Just use the code below next time you purchase a digital product on teh UBIshop and receive 25% off your product!

*offer expires 12/31/2010 and nto valid for Pre Orders or Bundles

(coupon code here)

We appreciate your continued support of the Ubishop and look forward to providing you with the best online shopping experience possible in the future.

Sincerely,

The UBIshop

I got the same cancellation notices for my 3 pre-orders as well. :(

Back