• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Try this new dual core benchmark...

Lyquist said:
Something must be wrong with your setup. I have the same stuff and my multi is around 1200 or so.

I had folding@home when I first ran the benchmark. Now I have:

Multi 915
Single 619

Are those scores kind of low too?

Thanks!
 
supra33202 said:
I had folding@home when I first ran the benchmark. Now I have:

Multi 915
Single 619

Are those scores kind of low too?

Thanks!

Your multi just looks a little low to me. I just ran it again and I get 1184.
 
this thing is more sensitive to memory than anything. This is with my memory at DDR2 948 4-4-3-12 while my E6600 is at 3.4Ghz

1767 Multi
1042 Single

Thats at 200 point gain from my score on the first page. All i touched was the memory settings...
 
1187 multi
686 single

Opteron 165 @ 2.25ghz, Gskill 2GB 3-4-4-8.

(Something is weird, because two other people with Opteron 165's clocked 400-600mhz faster than mine got a lower score)
 
1084 Multithreaded
651 Single

This is with a 2700MHz Opteron 165.


I'll do 2900MHz in a sec

Ok so 2900MHz is 1171 and 682 with RAM at 3-3-3 and 225MHz.

Wish I still had my godly BH or CH ram. I would smash core 2's with it, haha
 
378 Multi, and 317 Single

My work computer:

P4 3.0ghz (Socket 478)
256mb PC3200
Asus P4P800-E Motherboard
 
System I just build today for a customer:

AMD Sempron 3000+ AM2
Asus M2N-MX
512MB PC2-3200

352 Single / 348 Multi

Didn't see any sempron systems in here so I thought I would throw it in.
 
conroe 6700 OC to 3.6 Ghz
memory @ 4-4-4-12

multi= 1920
single= 1149


memory @ 4-5-4-15 (stock)
multi= 1806
single= 1103
 
1,108 Multi-threaded
637 Single-threaded


Opteron 170 @ 3ghz
G.SKILL PC4000 2 x 1gb @ 3-4-4-8
 
416/372 northwood 2.4c@3.1
holy cow im glad im getting E6600 this week!
 
Thats better!

1666 / 1007

e6600 at 3.2 with balistix 5.5.5.15 at DDR2 1066
 
Back
Top