Tomb Raider Reboot First Official Trailer

Another Tomb Raider reboot? Jees. I wonder if they are going to cast another flat chested actress for the iconic role.

Girl Power!!!!1111

Not interested. What DOES interest me though, is Linda Hamilton reprising her role as Sarah Connor in the recently announced Terminator 2 Sequel. :cool:

C'mon Mod's, get that on the front page! :)

Girl Power!!!!1111

Not interested. What DOES interest me though, is Linda Hamilton reprising her role as Sarah Connor in the recently announced Terminator 2 Sequel. :cool:

C'mon Mod's, get that on the front page! :)

There's already a sequel to Terminator 2 though. Does this new one happen before or after Sarah Connor Chronicles?

There's already a sequel to Terminator 2 though. Does this new one happen before or after Sarah Connor Chronicles?

Not a TRUE sequel. James Cameron is Producing it, Tim Miller directing. It takes place directly after the Events of Terminator 2. Forget all the other movies after 2, they were crap.

Not a TRUE sequel. James Cameron is Producing it, Tim Miller directing. It takes place directly after the Events of Terminator 2. Forget all the other movies after 2, they were crap.

I was waiting for Aliens vs. Terminator, but this might hold me over until then.

Honestly sounds interesting, but Arnold's not looking all that terminatory these days. They'll have to pull off some movie magic if it's directly after T2.

I was waiting for Aliens vs. Terminator, but this might hold me over until then.

Honestly sounds interesting, but Arnold's not looking all that terminatory these days. They'll have to pull off some movie magic if it's directly after T2.

I'm sure Cameron will come up with something good, I'm hopeful. At least we the fans can finally get a Terminator movie with the original cast members & creator. Finally........that last one was god awful.

pgZhjcl.jpg

Looks like it could be good. We'll see. Definitely looks like it pulls a lot from the newer games.

T2 was shit. He took an awesome SciFi/Horror property and gutted it to make a Disney Movie called "A Boy and His Robot". He's a tech whore, made the bad-guy a Morphing CGI special effect then gave it the brain of a peanut so its god like powers wouldn't end the movie in the first act. A shame.

The best part of T2 were the Aliens cast cameos.

T2 was shit. He took an awesome SciFi/Horror property and gutted it to make a Disney Movie called "A Boy and His Robot". He's a tech whore, made the bad-guy a Morphing CGI special effect then gave it the brain of a peanut so its god like powers wouldn't end the movie in the first act. A shame.

The best part of T2 were the Aliens cast cameos.

So you like Aliens but T2 was shit?.......Oh, the irony.

giphy.gif

The best Tomb Raider movie was called Raiders of the Lost Ark.
And there is only so many times I can rewatch Raiders. I'm looking forward to this reboot of Lara Croft as it looks decent. Should be a good mindless popcorn movie.

I just wanted to link to the original Tomb Raider's soundtrack. It's beautiful and perfectly conveys that air of ancient mystery missing in the newer games and all the movies.

The thing I noticed was that she's constantly doing the kind of puzzles that lend themselves well as mini-game/unlock/sidequest puzzles for games. Anyone wanna bet on whether we'll see similar puzzles show up in the next game?

Back