2[H]4U
https://www.humblebundle.com/

Pay $1 or more for
Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six
Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six 3 Gold
Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Chaos Theory
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon
Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six® Siege - Multiplayer Beta.

Pay more than the average price
Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six® Vegas 2
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Conviction Deluxe Edition
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell
*More games coming soon*

Pay $10 or more
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Future Soldier
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Blacklist

Pay $75 to get all and receive
Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege
Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege t-shirt
Coupon for 66% off up to any three Ubisoft titles in the Humble Store (excludes pre-orders).

Last edited:
Awesome deal, though I am pretty sure I own most, if not all, of these games already. Other than Siege of course.

Uplay kills the deal. Even the Humble Origin Bundles have given Steam keys for some of the titles.

I was just playing through Choas Theory some more a few days ago. Amazing game...best of the series, imo. Smoking hot deal!

I nabbed the bundle even though I already have most of them. It was worth it for the couple that I didn't, but I didn't notice that it was uPlay until after I completed the transaction, haha. Oh well.

I wonder what games will be added in a few days...

I hate that I have to run a small program whenever I want to play a certain game, and then close said program when I'm done. It's really just terrible. Woe is me.

I got the Siege bundle, was going to buy the game anyway ...

I don't mind Uplay. I am usually one to roll my eyes when people gripe YOU MEAN I HAVE TO LAUNCH TEH GAME FROM STEAM AND THEN HAVE TO SEE TEH UPLAY/GFWL/R* SOCIAL CLUB SCREEN, THERE IS NO EXCUSE!

I was just a bit disappointed that they weren't Steam keys, since I prefer to have my library consolidated there. No biggie, especially for the price.

I almost bit but I don't want to spend $75 bucks on siege

Uplay aint that bad, but it isnt great. I may still bite just to have digital copies of R63

Awesome deal. I remember upgrading my video card just to play Rainbow Six. Multiplayer was alot of fun and was my first introduction to clans.

I was just playing through Choas Theory some more a few days ago. Amazing game...best of the series, imo. Smoking hot deal!

How's it hold up?

Any issues with getting it to run? I need to check it out again, I miss that game.

I almost bit but I don't want to spend $75 bucks on siege
$75 for Uplay trash isn't worth it. Best to wait for deals on Steam keys. I have most of these on Steam and haven't invested that much at all into them, every game I got for around 80% off.

If you really want the Siege page buy the $10 bundle then find a pre-order for Siege for $40-45. They exist. Kinguin had Siege for that price not too long ago.

$75 for Uplay trash isn't worth it. Best to wait for deals on Steam keys. I have most of these on Steam and haven't invested that much at all into them, every game I got for around 80% off.

If you really want the Siege page buy the $10 bundle then find a pre-order for Siege for $40-45. They exist. Kinguin had Siege for that price not too long ago.
If I get anything it'll be the 1 dollar bundle and Siege.

The original Rainbow 6 and Rogue Spear for SP and Ghost Recon (desert siege and island thunder) for MP were the only Tom Clancy games I found worth a shit before Ubi bought out Red Storm and mangled the franchise. All the newer games didn't seem to have the flavor of the early ones.

I'm hoping Siege is a throwback to the earlier games.

I was considering this but I just don't know if i'd play the old games again. I think i'll just wait for Siege to come out to get my Rainbow Six fix.

There's always one guy...
Make that two. I won't buy anything that requires Uplay.

I hate that I have to run a small program whenever I want to play a certain game, and then close said program when I'm done. It's really just terrible. Woe is me.
Or maybe some of us have experienced problems with the service when trying to use it with other games (Far Cry 3 and Trials Evolution) and now refuse to use it.

I don't mind Uplay. I am usually one to roll my eyes when people gripe YOU MEAN I HAVE TO LAUNCH TEH GAME FROM STEAM AND THEN HAVE TO SEE TEH UPLAY/GFWL/R* SOCIAL CLUB SCREEN, THERE IS NO EXCUSE!
Yeah, Rockstar's Social Club is great. I'm totally not locked out of the copy of Max Payne 3 that I bought on launch day because its says that my key is already activated. (to my account!)

I haven't had any problems with Steam or Origin and am happy to use them - though my preference is Steam if I have the option.

I haven't had any problems with Steam or Origin and am happy to use them - though my preference is Steam if I have the option.

I'm certain I've had more problems with Steam then I ever have had with Uplay. I still use Steam.

*shrug*

Yeah, Rockstar's Social Club is great. I'm totally not locked out of the copy of Max Payne 3 that I bought on launch day because its says that my key is already activated. (to my account!)

That sucks, but I have multiple games that use Social Club and haven't had an issue. If it was notorious for locking people out of their games, we'd have heard more about it. Please tell me that you contacted Rockstar support to let them fix it (and I don't see why they wouldn't - you paid for the game after all).

Rainbow Six 1-3 and the first Ghost Recon were a huge reason that I fell in love with PC gaming. Those with Red Alert and Age of Empires. Awesome games.

So I got the bundle and I'm trying to play the first Rainbow Six. It loads, but doesn't come up on screen, and doesn't show up in the app tray on the bottom of the screen. It does, however, show up in Task Manager with CPU usage.

Have they updated these games to run on current machines, or is the joke on me?

Nope, joke's on me.

From HumbleBundle:
(Note: Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six is not fully compatible with Windows 7 64-bit and Windows 10 64-bit. System requirements can be found here.)

Buyer beware.

How's it hold up?

Any issues with getting it to run? I need to check it out again, I miss that game.

Zero issues with it running 1080p max settngs with adaptive vsync 144 Hz. Since it's a very crude SM3.0 implementation, it is looking a bit dated compared to newer games (a given), but it runs beautifully.

Caveat emptor for at most $10 and at minimum a buck or 2?!? It is an old ass game, always research old ass games!

u mad bro? I'm not, still worth it for the games that do work. Just thought I'd mention it for others who might not know.

It works fine on Nvidia hardware and Windows 10 if you delete the wimm.dll file.

I'm on AMD and don't have money to switch, so unfortunately that's not going to work for me. But, good to know for those who might be worried about it.

I'm just here to reminisce of the Rogue Spear days.... All Rainbow Six games were great, but Rogue Spear.......it was just so good.

The soundtrack alone set the bar in my opinion...

Ding Chavez!!

I bit for $12 and queued them all up for download last night. Got up at 5:00am to go to work and it was all done

Zero issues with it running 1080p max settngs with adaptive vsync 144 Hz. Since it's a very crude SM3.0 implementation, it is looking a bit dated compared to newer games (a given), but it runs beautifully.

I know what i'm playing this weekend.

Thanks!

Back