EvilAlchemist
2[H]4U
- Joined
- Jan 11, 2008
- Messages
- 2,732
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I want to say thank you to all our members ...
You are what make this team the best in the world ..
To some of you, I am a friend, others I am someone to overtake, and others a PPD whore ..
I am glad to be part of a team that is so committed to F@H ..
I want to say thank you to all our members ...
You are what make this team the best in the world ..
To some of you, I am a friend, others I am someone to overtake, and others a PPD whore ..
I am glad to be part of a team that is so committed to F@H ..
guess it's that time of the month
I am all weepy and emotional now![]()

Thanks for foldin'
Gots to get off of my "soap box" cause' it's starting to wobble![]()
it's a good thing the moderation in the DC subforum is a little loose
otherwise we would see a lot of closed threads![]()
it's like a lite version of Gen May![]()
![]()


it's a good thing the moderation in the DC subforum is a little loose
otherwise we would see a lot of closed threads![]()
it's like a lite version of Gen May![]()
![]()

Yeah, I agree... As long as we can tie a thread to folding or other DC stuff, we can put pretty anything there![]()

Seriously, till I started getting more involved with this group, I was out of debt. Now a days, all I keep doing is spending every spare ounce of change I get to keep upgrading my boxes so that I can contribute as much as I can to the scientific effort, not to mention the points game!

