Titanfall2 PC

Savoy

2[H]4U
So I've been trying to find the titanfall 2 pc deal that was around about a wqeek ago for 28 bucks I believe it was and to no avail. Origin has had it on sale for 40 bucks last few days and I almost bit but wanteds to wait for today. So supposedly amazon and walmart were supposed to have it on sale for 28 again but I cant seem to find it available for that price.

I came across a coupon code titan20 which was good for 8 dollars off making it 32 dollars plys tax so I bit. Not too bad for anyone looking to get in some game time today. I'm looking foward to trying this on my new Ku6300 samsung 4k panel.

I had been checking bestbuy as well and didn't see it listed for that price. Be that as it may that seems to be for the disc copy. The digital download is 60 bucks? I paid 2 dolars more from origin and is still a good deal without having to deal with black friday crowds in the store.

I chose to get it delivered, don't really care to play it today anyway. Picked up battlefield 1 for 28 dollars as well. Both are 10 dollars more expensive on Origin.

I chose to get it delivered, don't really care to play it today anyway. Picked up battlefield 1 for 28 dollars as well. Both are 10 dollars more expensive on Origin.

I paid 2 dollars more on Origin and am going to play it now. Just saying. :)

Be very very careful. I was going to jump on this for $29 ..... but ... BUT ... apparently, there are less that 300 to 400 playing this game online mulitplayer. From what I am seeing, que times are 8 to 12+ minutes per match.

Seems the game is dying and dying fast. The official price of the game is now $29 or $35 from what I read the other day.

I think $35 is a safe price for this but I can already tell this is going to be a $15 - $20 game soon enough.

Be very very careful. I was going to jump on this for $29 ..... but ... BUT ... apparently, there are less that 300 to 400 playing this game online mulitplayer. From what I am seeing, que times are 8 to 12+ minutes per match.

Seems the game is dying and dying fast. The official price of the game is now $29 or $35 from what I read the other day.

I think $35 is a safe price for this but I can already tell this is going to be a $15 - $20 game soon enough.

I really liked the first one and this one is even better. So it's a shame because I believe if more people gave this a shot I think they would be pleasantly surprised.

SP was good but I finished it in about 4 hours - extremely short IMO.

MP is pretty much TDM only because no one is playing the other modes.

Been playing all weekend and for my region I show 2k people, and I wait less then 30 seconds to get into a match.

I play everyday, I usually only play attrition, but queue times are 5-15 seconds. I guess for the more exotic game modes it might get bad. Great game tho. If you can get it sub $30 even better.

I play everyday, I usually only play attrition, but queue times are 5-15 seconds. I guess for the more exotic game modes it might get bad. Great game tho. If you can get it sub $30 even better.

I've been playing this regularly, attrition and bounty hunter mostly. Haven't had a problem finding matches.

Maybe because I play really late. Like I said, maybe a safe buy at $30ish dollars.

I also hate the internet. I keep seeing bad press.

The single player campaign although a little short is pretty fantastic. It has really fast game play.

Maybe because I play really late. Like I said, maybe a safe buy at $30ish dollars.

I also hate the internet. I keep seeing bad press.

The single player campaign although a little short is pretty fantastic. It has really fast game play.

Not sure what the bad press is for. It's a solid game. Way better then the latest CoD, and does a much better job at being 'CoD in the future'.

Back