Tiny Tina's Wonderlands (Borderlands spinoff)

Starfalcon

Gawd
Just wait, 1 day before it releases on steam, it will change to a 1 year epic games store exclusive.

Comixbooks

Fully [H]
Yeah I don't even know. Wonder what happened to that 1vs1 game they promised like 3 years ago.

Last edited:

Bigbacon

Fully [H]
So is this based off the rpg you kind go through with tina in the one dlc?

DWolvin

2[H]4U
Yeah, 'Bunkers and Badasses', the full (standalone) game. Starring Ashly Burch, Andy Samberg, Wanda Sykes, and Will Arnett as the main Bad guy (Dragon King?). If it is as good as Assault on Dragon Keep it will be an incredibly fun and stupid romp. I'm very excited now. The anticipation. Ooh. I always learn so much... from a live dissection. A dissection? No, no no no, that sounds too humane. (Wrong game but fits)

CrimsonKnight13

Lord Stabington of [H]ard|Fortress
I'm definitely interested but I need to see more about the story & gameplay before I buy it. I'm highly skeptical of anything from Randy Pitchford these days, especially since I'm not going to buy BL3 any time soon.

Bigbacon

Fully [H]
I'm definitely interested but I need to see more about the story & gameplay before I buy it. I'm highly skeptical of anything from Randy Pitchford these days, especially since I'm not going to buy BL3 any time soon.

Missing out on a good game because of the dude that produced it?