Time to ramp it up boys, winter is almost here.

Ramp away guys... it's all in a good cause.

But my 5k+ points a day isn't running on any overclock at all... so summer isn't going to effect my output.

As to the poster who asked earlier in the thread about OCAU having less folders than the [H]orde but still outpointing you I suspect part of the answer is our patented Vegemite Heat Sink compound!

I strongly recommend you try it :p

Here is the OCAU Trophy, don't disrespect the crappy skills of my photochop.

Ocau.png

Scorpionjwp said:

Ocau.JPG

works fine for me. You can't see that ??

Uh moose I tried to post the jpeg version, but that was a no go, so png format was necessary.

Scorpionjwp said:
That is a Wallaby, and Fosters was an export for undecernable beer drinkers that don't know any better, Victorian Bitter (VB) is our beer of choice.

Datsun 1600

Sorry Like I said, I am not an expert in Photoshop and at least I will admit it. And sorry if you don't like the picture Datsun 1600, oh what is the word when you do something that you can't do just right. Oh it's called trying, like the [H]orde actually trying to attempt to whoop some roo's from the land down under.

Ocau's time is up, time to step down from the podium, because the [H]orde is going to knock you off of it!

Scorpionjwp said:
Sorry Like I said, I am not an expert in Photoshop and at least I will admit it. And sorry if you don't like the picture Datsun 1600, oh what is the word when you do something that you can't do just right. Oh it's called trying, like the [H]orde actually trying to attempt to whoop some roo's from the land down under.
Not having a go, just stating that this thread is talking about roos (Kangaroos) and the picture on the Trophy is a Wallaby.
Scorpionjwp said:
Ocau's time is up, time to step down from the podium, because the [H]orde is going to knock you off of it!
The [H]orde have had their time on top, time to settle into the runners up spot and come to terms with 2nd place.

Datsun 1600

Datsun 1600 said:
The [H]orde have had their time on top, time to settle into the runners up spot and come to terms with 2nd place.

Datsun 1600

Hang on Datsun, be fair, its the [H]orde we're talking about here...have trouble coming to terms with anything. :eek:
BTW Next week will be 6 months since the [H] last got a sniff of the number one spot :p

Twrecks said:
Hang on Datsun, be fair, its the [H]orde we're talking about here...have trouble coming to terms with anything. :eek:
BTW Next week will be 6 months since the [H] last got a sniff of the number one spot :p

Suuuuuure.... just rub it in. :rolleyes: :D

Twrecks said:
Datsun 1600 said:

Datsun 1600

Hmmm.... them sound like fightin words!

Like DR_K's original post, its most certainly time to get them boxen cranked so we can do a little friendly trash talkin back! ;)

p[H]ant0m said:
Hmmm.... them sound like fightin words!

Like DR_K's original post, its most certainly time to get them boxen cranked so we can do a little friendly trash talkin back! ;)

Thats the spirit. :)
Now get to it, you guys have got some work to do. ;)

Wallaby or Kangaroo, they belong to the same family. So I don't care what you call that thing on the trophy it's about the same but smaller in size.

Oh I didn't remember when along time ago when the [H]orde was #1, I am among the younger generation of new members of the [H]orde. I am mixed in with veterans and fellow hardcore folders. I don't know about your team, but each time I hear something about Ocau, it seems like a team of old farts complaining.

Every week it's something new of a complaint, Oh the [H]orde is about to beat us, or something about team 33. Take it like a man and quite your complaining, you complain it is like telling us you are weak.

And I'm getting a good picture of weak part of your team.

Scorpionjwp said:
Every week it's something new of a complaint, Oh the [H]orde is about to beat us, or something about team 33. Take it like a man and quite your complaining, you complain it is like telling us you are weak.

Laughing so hard, tears are rolling down mmy cheeks.

Take exactly what like a man?

The runs keep piling onto the board, and it gets a bit boring without any real competition.

Scorpionjwp said:
....each time I hear something about Ocau, it seems like a team of old farts complaining.
Every week it's something new of a complaint, Oh the [H]orde is about to beat us, or something about team 33.

:D Yeah - we're so old we had to take up folding, and when time permits we all come here for a spot of fishing!

OverPAQ'd :p

Scorpionjwp said:
Oh I didn't remember when along time ago when the [H]orde was #1, I am among the younger generation of new members of the [H]orde. I am mixed in with veterans and fellow hardcore folders. I don't know about your team, but each time I hear something about Ocau, it seems like a team of old farts complaining.
It was six months since the [H]orde was #1 for what was it, all of 21 days
Scorpionjwp said:

You are living proof of the Seppo nickname.

Datsun 1600

Some random OCAU member spouting off about something of which he knows nothing said:
It was six months since the [H]orde was #1 for what was it, all of 21 days
I will remember that when you guys are sending the ducky back this winter... :p

AtomicMoose said:
I will remember that when you guys are sending the ducky back this winter... :p
Looked AtomicMoose up on EOC, but there was no match........Mmmmmmmmmmmmm

Datsun 1600

Well yeah you can call me a seppo all you like, Datsun 1600. It still doesn't change the fact that some day soon the [H]orde new and old will get that ducky back and dethrown some Aussies.

Yeah I can dream of that day, or maybe think it will happen.
I look at Ocau as a bully and always will, no matter if I fold on my own little team or on the [H]orde I will always see the top person either #1 or #2 being Ocau.

It just takes one little person or a small team or a lower rank team to just up and make the bully cower down and hide in the corner.

I may not be able to do much at my current rank and or position. I maynot be rich or have lots of cash. In the later future, I will or might have got a massive amount folding power and give the bully a whooping.

Untill then, I will be Folding for the [H]orde and hope to do the same in the same pretext of a whooping when it comes time to.

Is it bad I heated my room yesterday with my OC'ed folding X2 4400 and left the rest of the apt at about 60F? heh

Scorpionjwp said:
Well yeah you can call me a seppo all you like, Datsun 1600. It still doesn't change the fact that some day soon the [H]orde new and old will get that ducky back and dethrown some Aussies.

Yeah I can dream of that day, or maybe think it will happen.

Dream on lazy dreamer. Dream on Dream on.

AtomicMoose said:
Some random OCAU member spouting off about something of which he knows nothing
One thing I do know is that datsun1600 is a millionaire when it comes to F@H points, and that was done with personal Boxen, and those sort of numbers comes from commitment, to F@H and OCAU.

Datsun 1600

Datsun 1600 said:
One thing I do know is that datsun1600 is a millionaire when it comes to F@H points, and that was done with personal Boxen, and those sort of numbers comes from commitment, to F@H and OCAU.

Datsun 1600
You done yet?
:p

Datsun 1600 said:
Looked AtomicMoose up on EOC, but there was no match........Mmmmmmmmmmmmm

Datsun 1600

Looked Datsun 1600 up on EOC, but there was no PPD........Mmmmmmmmmmmmm

Kinda funny copy past almost.... Yea yea I assume your on a sub team there.

I have some sinister plans to bring the confusion to Ocau, but I'm not telling one. If you start wondering why a few people switched from Ocau to the Horde, its not my problem.

Scorpionjwp said:
I have some sinister plans to bring the confusion to Ocau, but I'm not telling one. If you start wondering why a few people switched from Ocau to the Horde, its not my problem.

Wtf?!?! Someone finally told them that vegemite SUCKS?!?! lol......just cuz they have an accent doesn't mean we won't take them on our team. :D

d00d, this w34th3r isn't c00l - literally. It's in the 70s in November here in Indiana. Must we battle even the elements themselves to get our rightful place on top back?

DougLite said:
d00d, this w34th3r isn't c00l - literally. It's in the 70s in November here in Indiana. Must we battle even the elements themselves to get our rightful place on top back?

Don't remind me, I had to the turn the A/C back on for this little heat wave! :eek:

hopefully it'll stay a little warm this evening..... I'd like to get a coat of wax of my car before the salt and cinder gods do their worst.... (that's assuming out budget this year actually allows for salt)........

must.... build.... more.... boxen....

Keep on Folding!! For the [H]orde!!

Its still pretty warm down in Ohio, it is hot again today that I don't need a coat. I have been heating up the basement with boxen, and I can comfortly finish my x2 case mod w/o freezing in the basement. Dad approved the heating the house of computers instead of using natural gas this winter to save $$$.

And to the reply to spooglemonkey, if you look really hard, in the few months there has been people defecting to the [H]orde from Ocau.

Scorpionjwp said:
Its still pretty warm down in Ohio, it is hot again today that I don't need a coat. I have been heating up the basement with boxen, and I can comfortly finish my x2 case mod w/o freezing in the basement. Dad approved the heating the house of computers instead of using natural gas this winter to save $$$.

And to the reply to spooglemonkey, if you look really hard, in the few months there has been people defecting to the [H]orde from Ocau.
Is there a reason for this?

Datsun 1600 said:

Datsun 1600

O really?

Donator datsun1600
Team Overclockers Australia (24)
Score 1011261 (certificate)
Donator Rank 296 of 502262
WU 7297 (certificate)
Date of last
work unit 2005-08-21 18:20:02
Active processors
(within 50 days) 0
Active processors