Time to ramp it up boys, winter is almost here.

I know as of a few months ago, someone on the australia team defected to our team, reasons unknown.

I ramped a little, put a 64 bit box back in servcice now that summer is gone, plus I added another X-2.

All told that adds 9.824 gigs to my farm with only one machine addition and some mods. Hope that helps a little. :)

Total 21.24 gigs now on 6 boxen ;) :D

DR_K13 said:
O really?
The 2 zero's against Active Processors is simply because he folds on a subteam instead of for himself now :) Just goes to show that F@H isn't all about personal glory but for a greater good and benefit to humankind.

Fold On

fxr91 said:
The 2 zero's against Active Processors is simply because he folds on a subteam instead of for himself now :) Just goes to show that F@H isn't all about personal glory but for a greater good and benefit to humankind.

Fold On
Thanks for the lesson.
:p

Seems like you are wrong though....Datsun has a CPU under his name again. :)

Scarred for life for now it seems, hmmm!
But scroll down the stanford stats page and all will be clearer.

It is even more ironic even after I posted my remark about the scarring. Do I check the hardfolding site for datsun1600 and see this, check out the ppd rank for him.

Datsun1600 pain

Scorpionjwp said:
It is even more ironic even after I posted my remark about the scarring. Do I check the hardfolding site for datsun1600 and see this, check out the ppd rank for him.

Datsun1600 pain
Hahaha

Back