Crackinjahcs
Limp Gawd
- Joined
- Jan 31, 2018
- Messages
- 150
Stream quality just went to shit, which makes watching a graphical showcase kind of pointless.![]()
I've been watching the show at 144p on my phone to save data. Wifi signal where I'm at is crap.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Stream quality just went to shit, which makes watching a graphical showcase kind of pointless.![]()
Huh? It's September 20th for them.February is a very long time he wasn't kidding.
My receipt says 9/20/18.
Geforce RTX... "It just works"
Yeah, the BFV demo is pretty impressive.BF1 demo is the first demo that made me go 'ok thats pretty tits'
$1200 for a 2080Ti? $700 for the 2070? Yeah, no. I may be on my last gaming PC, and if anyone is due for an upgrade it's my old box.
If you think about it, AMD is Cyberdyne systems.
Lots of cores? Check (Threadripper/Epyc)
AI built into core? Check
Not far off. Looks like M2 form factor
2070 is $600 https://www.hardocp.com/news/2018/08/20/rtx_2080_ti_2070_pricing_revealedBut I can't justify a $1200, or even a $900 video card. So I'm hoping the 2070 will be good for delivering this on a 1200 to 1440 resolution with solid 60+ fps; I'm willing to spend $500 or so on that.
I really like this incredible amount of computing power, the fact there are working APIs and games are being designed for it.
That BF5 demo stuff is awesome.
But I can't justify a $1200, or even a $900 video card. So I'm hoping the 2070 will be good for delivering this on a 1200 to 1440 resolution with solid 60+ fps; I'm willing to spend $500 or so on that.
lol, the posted prices were a big troll
1000/700/500
What makes you think he would be a gamer? He runs a successful multi billion dollar company. A lot of ceo could give two fucks about what they are selling.The real-time ray tracing is pretty cool, as shown in the BF5 demo. Don't really think it's worth $800 - $1200 for top tier (RTX 2080, Ti), though.
The price does remind me of the 8800 Ultra @ $830+, though ...
Side note: Jensen sounds like an poorly paid promoter; makes me wonder just how much "gaming" he does, these days (I'm tempted to think that he probably plays more games on his smartphone, than on a computer). Maybe he's just not a good speaker.
499$ 2070, 699$ 2080, 999$ 2080ti.. was expected.. the 1200$ price was what? some placeholder shit?
499$ 2070, 699$ 2080, 999$ 2080ti.. was expected.. the 1200$ price was what? some placeholder shit?
499$ 2070, 699$ 2080, 999$ 2080ti.. was expected.. the 1200$ price was what? some placeholder shit?
is the RTX 2080ti really 4x times powerful than a 1080ti?!
What makes you think he would be a gamer? He runs a successful multi billion dollar company. A lot of ceo could give two fucks about what they are selling.
Yep, sure looks it.$200 founders edition tax I guess?