fasterthanlight
Gawd
- Joined
- Nov 22, 2005
- Messages
- 677
So I am looking for a new PC of course and I want to know what will do me better.
This is a choice of a i7 2600k vs a dual Xeon board.
I only play ARMA 2 and with the specs of ARMA 3 being so big, along with the fact that this game is so CPU needy, I want to go big.
So, is the i7 all I need or is this a better proc?
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16819117218
or even
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16819117185
TIA.
This is a choice of a i7 2600k vs a dual Xeon board.
I only play ARMA 2 and with the specs of ARMA 3 being so big, along with the fact that this game is so CPU needy, I want to go big.
So, is the i7 all I need or is this a better proc?
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16819117218
or even
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16819117185
TIA.