This Is Probably the Movie Version of Sonic the Hedgehog

I certainly didn't expect Coolio, now we just need someone to redo it with Weird Al's version.

Oh yeah Pendragon1, I was just jumping on to post this, but you beat me to it: https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/...ism-and-character-redesign-is-going-to-happen
I guess we'll see what happens. Not like a redesign of the character is gonna suddenly make the movie good, but at least the worst thing about it might get changed (for the better? One can hope). Although I guess in the end I really don't give a shit, cuz I'll end up pretending the movie doesn't exist. At least with the Street Fighter movie I can get a good laugh. I always enjoy watching it. SMB movie, not so much.

Oh yeah Pendragon1, I was just jumping on to post this, but you beat me to it: https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/...ism-and-character-redesign-is-going-to-happen
I guess we'll see what happens. Not like a redesign of the character is gonna suddenly make the movie good, but at least the worst thing about it might get changed (for the better? One can hope). Although I guess in the end I really don't give a shit, cuz I'll end up pretending the movie doesn't exist. At least with the Street Fighter movie I can get a good laugh. I always enjoy watching it. SMB movie, not so much.
Alita was pushed back several times due to audience reactions to her appearance in the film and closing release windows. I think the final version worked on the screen and I'm glad I watched it because it was one of the best films I've seen in the past 10 years. Not saying that a tweak to Sonic's design in this movie is going to make it a great film, though. The trailer was still a cringefest regardless of what Sonic looked like and I'm still never going to see it.

Alita was pushed back several times due to audience reactions to her appearance in the film and closing release windows. I think the final version worked on the screen and I'm glad I watched it because it was one of the best films I've seen in the past 10 years. Not saying that a tweak to Sonic's design in this movie is going to make it a great film, though. The trailer was still a cringefest regardless of what Sonic looked like and I'm still never going to see it.

No one in the theater will know it's you in the furry suit.;)

You're Welcome

59557501_2685202328163097_5328765022204067840_n.jpg?_nc_cat=104&_nc_ht=scontent-iad3-1.jpg

Just watched the trailer this morning.... WTSF!?
That was worse than the 2nd American cartoon version of Sonic in the mid 90's
And I'm sorry, Jim Carey's act is getting old.

Anyway, do we have a pool going to see how much this film will earn? I say no more than $15 million.
You're Welcome
And that's how you ruin hentai!

one thing this trailer proved is that you can't make people happy..... ever...

they release the trailer and people bitch about how Sonic looks horrible. So they announce they are going to get to work right away trying to fix the design and suddenly everyone starts to bitch about how much of an asshole the director is for trying to fix the movie. What about the poor artist that now have to work their asses off redoing the design.

If everyone cared so much about the art team they should have shut their mouths from the start.

one thing this trailer proved is that you can't make people happy..... ever...

they release the trailer and people bitch about how Sonic looks horrible. So they announce they are going to get to work right away trying to fix the design and suddenly everyone starts to bitch about how much of an asshole the director is for trying to fix the movie. What about the poor artist that now have to work their asses off redoing the design.

If everyone cared so much about the art team they should have shut their mouths from the start.
WAT?!

People bitched that it looked bad. These same people are now online bitching that they are fixing it. One person's twitter account is 6 post about how they need to fix it now. Then as soon as it was said they were going to fix it the next 6 post are them posting and retweeting about how horrible the studio is for fixing it.

there are thousands now up in arms that they are going to fix the graphics.

and now they'll be bitching about you bitching about them bitching

I can only hope this is the second instalment of some sort of tie in to start off the Smash Universe. Starting with Detective Pikachu maybe next we will get Kirby or Kid Icarus. I don’t think they have the money to afford Link and Zelda though they will have to come in later in the development cycle.

Back