Element T has a different front and the inside is not black.
Element S has a door and 9 5.25 bays (even though 6 of the 9 are just fan spots).
Coincidentally I'm picking one of those (S) up this afternoon (first Tt case I actually like). Pics to come.
edit
Well I have the Element S and it's going back to MC. My GTX's are cooking compared to what they were temp wise in my HAF 922. Oh well.
This is the new build I have built for my mum and sister, primarily my sister, since her tosser of a soon to be ex husband screwed up her AMD 64 3000 system I built her in '05, and pulled the parts he liked for his system that went kapput on him as well.
Nephew's refitted Xaser III, that was mine until '08, details in the signature:-
Does exactly what he wants it to do, plays the games he wants to play, and he can mess around with video editing, my old system was having issues, I shall find a case for it, and turn it into a storage server, since it has plenty of room for IDE and a couple of SATA hard drives.