Thermaltake Gallery

What is the name of that Panel you have there?? I want it too!! :confused:

AlphaCool 5.25" LCD

I also added this

DSCF2465.jpg

I've redone some of my cable work inside the case and I added dual red cold cathode tubes. I really like the effect the red lighting has on the blue components. I leave it on at night and makes my room look like a Soviet submarine command station!

Outside Case with Camera Flash:
outsidecaseflash.jpg

Outside with Case with Indoor Lighting:
outsidecaselight.jpg

Outside Window at Night:
outsidefandark.jpg

Outside Front of Case at Night:
outsidefrontdark.jpg

Outside Top of Case at Night:
outsidetopdark.jpg

Looking into the case at an angle at Night:
windowcpudark.jpg

PSU view Plus you can see how i rigged the ocz fan to the chasis with those pci covers.
windowpsudark.jpg

And finally an internal shot of the mobo with the side window door removed at Night:
insidemobodark.jpg

What do you guys think? I love it. I tried to capture the glowing effect this thing creates by slowing the shutter speed down really low and using a mini tripod and IR remote control to take pictures.

badz24 I really like the Armor with the insides painted black. Did you take the case totally apart to paint it or did you leave the frame of the case together when you painted?

Thanks for any info. you can provide. |I post some pics of my Armor once I get the insides painted and my card back from EVGA. :rolleyes:

I took everything apart that would come apart without drilling out rivits. Then i taped off the top and bottom panels because they were already black.

Cool, thanks for the info. I just was not sure how it would come out if I left the "frame" of the PC together, there are a lot of tight little spots in the case

This is my first TT case and I must say I am very impressed with the quality of it. I needed a case with alot of room for a future water cooling setup, but shes on air at the moment and very quiet despite the (8) 120mm fans. ;)

DSCF4223.jpg

DSCF4233.jpg

DSCF4183.jpg

DSCF4188.jpg

DSCF4177.jpg

DSCF4126.jpg

DSCF4163.jpg

DSCF4181-1.jpg

hypermax, how did you do/where did you get that side panel? Your case looks sweet! :eek:

Thanks for the compliment. The dragon side panel is custom made with acrylic and frosting sticker.

hypermax - Very nice setup...love the dragon window mod!

elite.mafia - Thanks, I like the industrial look of the Mozart and it inspired me to go with the white cc lighting...plus any other color would have washed out all that beautiful copper. ;)

Before installation of tubing, shows cutting of fan grills, and MB Tray paintjob:
PCpicsround3008.jpg

Watercooling C/W, also painted up and mounted some refrigerator casters to bottom to help make the case more mobile.
PCpicsround3023.jpg

Pic of front with 2 x XSPC dual bay res/pump combo's. I got rid of the door for now, may reinstall later, but I like to see the resiviors:
PCpicsround3016.jpg

And here's the completed pic with modded G15:
setupwithkeyboard005.jpg

Complete Specs:
Intel Q6600 @ 3.7 Daily (3.9 for benchies)
4GB DDR3 1333MHZ (G-Skill)
2 x HD3870's w Thermaltake Du-Orbs
SB Fatal1ty Platinum
Antec TruePower 1000W PSU

First time posting pics of my rig, any and all comments most welcome

Just finished - TT Armor, watercooled.

frontleftfb4.jpg

sideview2sk6.jpg

ddblockinstalledjh9.jpg

Heat shrink tubing over the hinges - makes a big difference.
hinge1dp0.jpg

tron10.jpg

tron4.jpg

tron1.jpg

Light controls in the top hatch
switchhatchtop.jpg

Res in front to simplify maintenance. And I think it looks good. Plenty of room inside though.
externaltron2.jpg

external3.jpg

DD BIXII in front with push-pull fans and shrouds. Plenty of airflow!
coolingunitkb4.jpg

Cheers!

-- Rev

damn this case is so sick!

Drastic, did you really have to quote EVERY SINGLE PICTURE?

Shr3d3m, do you have 1 loop on your CPU and 1 loop for your north / south bridges? That looks sweet man.

Drastic, did you really have to quote EVERY SINGLE PICTURE?

Shr3d3m, do you have 1 loop on your CPU and 1 loop for your north / south bridges? That looks sweet man.

Yep,
I wanted to do it in one loop, but with the 3/8 on the NB, I decided to run 2. Have 2 x 120's for the CPU, and 1 X 120 for the NB.

My Thermaltake Tsunami:
dsc01162rx4.jpg

Hi. Is it possible to turn the HDD-Case around? Like this:
lancool_k10-03s.jpg

It would be nice because I'm using 4 HDDs and I want to buy an ATI Radeon HD4870. My actually case is too small for the 4870 and the 4 hdds.

Probably work with some modding, easiest way I see is turning round the bottom plate that the drive bay slide into by 90 degrees, drill some holes for the drive bay guide plate to be pop riveted back in your position of choice, should give yourself an extra 2.5-3 inches more room.

Although I just noticed in the photo, the bottom plate has runners along the side as well and then you would have a problem sliding it in due to the other hardware being in the way......maybe you will have to just take the bottom plate out and then modify the drive bay a little and then just rivet or bolt the bay itself in place.

If there is room you might be able to put a drive in the second 3.5 bay and then use adapter kits to fit the other HDD's into the empty 5.2 bays.

This was my little project that happened when i decided to watercool...

Custom paint job- Deep purple & strike yellow.

Swiftec h220 apex water kit

Had to route res out of case due to no room inside. Yet my side window releases a full 110 degrees :)

DSC04051.jpg

DSC04048.jpg

DSC04046.jpg

work in process

DSC04024.jpg

was supposed to fix cabling but still procrastinating :D

damn SolidHeat, that looks slick.

i have nothing but respect for you guys who can hide cables in a Thermaltake Tsunami, i worked on one for a couple hours today and it doesn't even come close to looking as good as most of the Tsunamis in here.

i need to post up some more up to date pics of my case with the TRUE black, it almost doesn't fit. The heatpipes are inside of the fan housing, its amazing it doesn't touch.
lrg-575-p1030639.JPG

lrg-574-p1030638.JPG

badz24,

Can I see more pics of how you ran your Corsair PSU wires please? I'm having trouble running mine...
(I just squished a lot of them on the windowless side)

Hi People :)

-- SwifTech Apogee GTZ
-- XSPC Dual 750 Bay
-- Black Ice GTS-Lite 240
-- SwifTech 3/8
-- Revoltec Dark Green 120
-- Feser One Acid Green

05cr4.jpg

06tw4.jpg

03dm1.jpg

08rj4.jpg

09wa8.jpg

010ii9.jpg

im not the biggest fan with thermaltake cases, but you guys are doing pretty good job with them

I Only Like The Thermaltake Armor+, Is The Best Case In The World :cool: :cool: :cool:
In The Past I Have Lian-Li & SilverStone Cases But..... :rolleyes:

i bought an antec for my first case and i was cussing up a storm when i was building with it and now i have bought nothing but silverstone and have been nothing but pleased:D

Finally some new life in the Thermaltake thread, my system I have been waiting to build for almost 3 years is finally here.

DSCF1159.jpg

DSCF1160-1.jpg

DSCF1157.jpg

DSCF1158.jpg

DSCF1154.jpg

My Mozart project i will add a few better pictures soon my better cam is out right now.

l_2246572459094701acdb61006ed27b2b.jpg

l_737bd9856a74483f879c0ebeb39c7139.jpg

I didn't see any V9's in here so I'm sharing mine.
I am working on updating to a new motherboard and CPU.

IMG_8425.jpg

IMG_8427.jpg
IMG_8421.jpg
[/IMG]
_MG_8469.jpg

My old TT case, Still on duty as a htpc in my bedroom.
Dually1.jpg

Dually2.jpg

Was running a Iwill dually board. 2 X 3.2 xeons oc'ed to 3800. Was a quick machine in its day :)

Back