• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

The Video Game Name Thread

"Low G Man" already mentioned... skipping...

LEGO City Undercover
 
beat me to it^

Loved that game. I think I played it more than Asteroids...

Edit: Ridge Racer was taken, and because I was trying to be funny, it's not spelled right. I spelled it rrrriiiiiiiiddddggge rraaaaaaccerrrrrrrr. Sorry about that...
 
Loved that game. I think I played it more than Asteroids...

Edit: Ridge Racer was taken, and because I was trying to be funny, it's not spelled right. I spelled it rrrriiiiiiiiddddggge rraaaaaaccerrrrrrrr. Sorry about that...

That's why it didn't show up. Gaaahhhh!
 
Al Unser Jr.'s Road to the Top

I think that was one of the first racing game I rented as a kiddo.
 
Back
Top