• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

The Video Game Name Thread

^ Donkey Kong was already mentioned

Donkey Kong Country was mentioned before, but it was an erroneous entry to begin with and at any rate is not a direct sequel to the Donkey Kong arcade game.


So I restate:


Donkey Kong
 
Wizard (C64 Jumpman clone with twists... Highly recommended!)
 
Kirby's Canvas Curse (I nearly spelled that with all Ks -__-)
 
Cobra (C64, movie rip-off, axe murderers and the like... game sucked, music was great!)
 
Super C was already mentioned... boss99 please do a search, almost every entry of yours has to be skipped
 
Whip Rush (thought I already posted, but several different searches/spellings say that I didn't)
 
Back
Top