The Video Game Name Thread

^ Do you realize how much strain I caused my brain trying to think up another game starting with "A"... *sigh* :p

(there's a shooter on the NES with a bio-mass sorta theme that starts with "A") :D
(also a pinball game on the TurboGrafx 16/PC Engine)

^ I mentioned that game before, but just realized I used the American title, doh!!! -___-

I guess it still counts here, so moving on... :D

Wonder Dog

You guys are beasts! Well done so far!

I'm thinking of just creating a list of all mentioned games and just editing the list every 5 pages or so to keep everyone from refreshing and searching over and over again. This would make things easier.

^ Wouldn't that just create duplicate entries of everything during searches, or do I not understand?

^ Wouldn't that just create duplicate entries of everything during searches, or do I not understand?

If I list everything on a text sheet, then all you have to do is ctrol f for the game you're looking for, with out going through each page.

I don't see how this would duplicate anything, If anything, this will greatly help those to NOT duplicate already mentioned games.

^ Is a direct sequel to Chrono Trigger, which was already mentioned...

^ Is a direct sequel to Chrono Trigger, which was already mentioned...

But Chrono Cross was not, and didn't turn up in search.

If the first game in the series is to invalidate any and all sequels/spinoffs, this will be problematic. I would love to continue to participate but I really don't have time to search through 40 pages of thread manually to see if the first, middle, or the last game in a franchise was listed, direct sequel/prequel or not.

Cruis'n USA (and Cruis'n World, Cruis'n Exotica for arcade/N64; Cruis'n Velocity for GBA - good grief...)

Last edited:
Back