• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

The Video Game Name Thread

Enemy Territory: Quake Wars (not sure if this is considered part of the main "Quake" series, seems more like a spin-off?)
 
Akumajo Dracula (悪魔城ドラキュラ - Sharp X68000)
 
Last edited:
Friday the 13th (NES)


(next one starts with "T" because 13th = "thirteenth")
 
Does Metroid Prime count, as Metroid was mentioned twice before?
 
Does Metroid Prime count, as Metroid was mentioned twice before?

This isn't my game, but I would say in this instance it would work. It's like using Ghosts and Goblins and Ghouls and Ghosts. Two very closely related games, but not sequels.
 
Actually, Ghouls and Ghosts is a direct sequel to Ghosts and Goblins, so that entry should've been dismissed. I didn't realize that before...

Metroid Prime is also part of the main Metroid series, according to wikipedia...
 
Does Metroid Prime count, as Metroid was mentioned twice before?

This isn't my game, but I would say in this instance it would work. It's like using Ghosts and Goblins and Ghouls and Ghosts. Two very closely related games, but not sequels.

Actually, Ghouls and Ghosts is a direct sequel to Ghosts and Goblins, so that entry should've been dismissed. I didn't realize that before...

Metroid Prime is also part of the main Metroid series, according to wikipedia...

I saw both Metroid and Super Metroid listed seperately, in addition to the Ghouls/Ghosts titles. I thought individual titles flew if the series wasn't specifically named.

Starting from N:

Ninja Warriors (ARC - awesome triple projection screen game from Taito that ate many month's worth of my allowance)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSJ2L35CSog
 
Last edited:
Weird about G&G and G&G. I thought since they are called:
Makai Mura
Dai Makai Mura

That it was more like "super ghosts and goblins" in a sense. Otherwise, I would have thought a numeral to be in order, or some other "continuation designator". I guess Dai is pretty flexible though... Oh well... :D
 
Strider was also previously mentioned... back to Metal Slug...

The Sims
 
Back
Top